Breathe!!!!

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
jaydub23510 said:
What's up BIG D, do you check out papalace.com some funny shit on there, I'm a big fan of BYB, and Lissen Band!! N.E.G back in the day!

did you just do that page the link says check back tomorrow, My boy used to hang with Smoke from the Groovers, that's a cool cat and he get's love all through the city, everywhere we went people were bigging him up!

classic said:
LOL memeories, back in the day i used to go to the taj-mahual to see backyard play.

class....

DO you or Big D. know of any sites I can download some free go-go mp3's, thanks

Cold Truth said:
oh, ok, i see it now.

This is taken from a news article in the Washington Post!

Derived from the Yoruba "agogo," go-go is a type of music that is comprised of jazz, funk, and African music influences, along with hip-hop and R&B. Played by live bands, the dance music utilizes a pulsing drum beat blending with horns, timbales, cowbells and various other instruments

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/dcgogohitsmusic.htm
This is gogo for any of you that never heard it.....
actually Jayz was sued a few years back for the band RE for some samples he stole.....but for a lil history it's been around since the early 70's........debatably b4 there was hip hop......
The godfather of gogo...
http://www.tmottgogo.com/chuckquiz.html
This is one of my old bands (im not in that pic..LOL)
http://www.maleniumband.com/

What's up with the soundclick, it keep saying haven't been cleared yet, this is the 3rd day! I want to hear that Smoke VS. Wink solo, send it to my jaydub23510@yahoo.com if you got it!!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
jaydub23510 said:
Paul Wall aint fucking with PITBULL though, Culo is ridiculous

CULo HAS GoT To BE THE WoRST SoNG i EVER HEARD i MY FUCKiN LiFE.
THE KiD PiTBULL iS NoT NiCE.
iM MAD i WASTED MY 1000TH PoST oN THAT NiGGA.
AND WHoEVER THE FUCK PAUL WALL iS, iF HE AiNT NiCER THAN PiTBULL (WHiCH iS A TERRiBLE NAME BTW) THEN HE SHoULD QUiT.......RiGHT NoW.

RELEASE;

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
guevera... i think he was jokin... wasnt he? ... i fuckin hope so... i was bout to post the same shit when i read that, then i thought he was just jokin... jaydub tell me you were just bullshittin... but i guess you do live in norfolk... so that could explain that

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
gram green said:
guevera... i think he was jokin... wasnt he? ... i fuckin hope so... i was bout to post the same shit when i read that, then i thought he was just jokin... jaydub tell me you were just bullshittin... but i guess you do live in norfolk... so that could explain that

BITCH YOU LIVE IN DENVER AINT NO HIP HOP IN THE FUCKING MOUNTAINS!!!! WE GOT 3 TIMES AS MANY NATIONAL ARTISTS IN NORFOLK ALONE BITCH, SHOUT OUT TO THE 7 CITIES: SUFFOLK, PORTSMOUTH, CHESAPEAKE, NORFOLK, VA BEACH, HAMPTON, NEWPORT NEWS, ALL THE HICK TOWNS AND SHIT

IT'S LIKE 3 MILLION PEOPLE IN THIS AREA, RECOGNIZE!!!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
THATS BECAUSE YoU LiVE iN A CoLLEGE ToWN...i KNoW THE DEAL.

RELEASE;

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
THATS BECAUSE YoU LiVE iN A CoLLEGE ToWN...i KNoW THE DEAL.

RELEASE;

It's colleges, military (bamas), transplants from the north (NY), immigrants and beach bums, THE 757 IS THE BABY NY OF THE SOUTH, everybody from NY says that when they move here,

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
haha.. your funny but im from dc.. and went to high school in hampton for a minute ... i lived all over VA and MD and i know all about it son... i know what yall got goin on.. i know what denver got goin on, its wack as fuck, but in the last month i opened for and or met krs, pete rock, grap luva, rock marciano, slick rick, souls of mishief, ghostface, trife, so it aint terrible... im just sayin PITBULL? ... just clownin you ... but yo i wouldnt be reppin all that shit that hard ... "SUFFOLK, PORTSMOUTH, CHESAPEAKE, ALL THE HICK TOWNS AND SHIT" ... you got a mullet dont you ...hampton/newport news is cool and vb but norfolk only got some schools packed with annoying ass military cats and collegey faggots come on...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
gram green said:
... you got a mullet dont you ...

HAHAHAHA

http://www.mulletlovers.com/

oN ANoTHER NoTE, DoNT THiS BiTCH LoOK STRANGE FRoM THE WASTE DoWN BECAUSE oF THEM iMPLANTS.

AND To KEEP oN ToPiC, ANYBoDY SEEN THE "BREATHE" ViDEO, i THiNK iT CoULDVE BEEN BETTER.

RELEASE;

Attachments

• MULLET.jpg
    MULLET.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 110

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
whoa that bitch is crazy lookin... i like her crunchy lookin hair too... but yo JB is on some shit now... the new saigon tracks i heard are blazin... i guess he doin 90% of his album...

C

Copenhagen

Guevara said:
oN ANoTHER NoTE, DoNT THiS BiTCH LoOK STRANGE FRoM THE WASTE DoWN BECAUSE oF THEM iMPLANTS.

That "bitch" looks strange cause she's a man! You transvestite lover, Guevara...LOL.

Look at the face, shaped like a mans (especially the chin), and the hair is a wig, and the big, big hands...(and there's probably a dick tucked away there too)...ha ha ;)

I may be wrong...but that's what it looks like to me.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
UPoN CLoSER oBSERVATiON oF MY LAST PoST....

HoLEY MoLEY THAT iS A DUDE, ALL oF "iTS" FEATURES ARE EXAGERRATED, iM FRoM NEW YoRK, iM USUALLY GoOD WiTH SPoTTiNG THoSE.
AH WELL.THAT MULLETT SHiT WAS STiLL FUNNY.
ANYBoDY ELSE BESiDES ME SEE THiS ViDEo???

RELEASE;

C

chris

WTF? I havnt herd a joint that hot for a few years. I cant belive it took a F-a-b and just blazt to do it. DAmn.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah i peeped it ... i thought it was dope....which is rare ... videos are at an all time low

members online