Black fraternities and sororities, roll call

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
this is why i don't talk religion to people i know. Classic, i respect you from what you posted here. but your relation with god(not the jesus mindframe), and mine, is ours alone. that is why i don't like mass-community mindstates, simpily becuase your relationship with your own truth is yours individually from your specific history of experience. and a mass of people do not have your experiences and you should not 'back them up' for that reason

^^^^^^^^^^^what the hell^^^^^^^you lost me dawg....i thought we were talking about fraternities and sororities...you and class got some shit going on or something....he was just simply explaining to ole boy who is in the UK and he is 17 years old, so he didnt know at all. So DAWG leave that shit else where.....PEACE.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
classic said:
Its not a bunch of dudes drinking beer hollering at chicks.....

class...

FUCKING RIGHT......LOL

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
"thousands of people that have the same values and ideals that u do"

do you have to have the same values and ideals to get in to a certain fraternity?

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Vince said:
"thousands of people that have the same values and ideals that u do"

do you have to have the same values and ideals to get in to a certain fraternity?

LOL hell now not with black fratneitites maybe i worded that statement wrong,

each black fraternititey has over 1/2 million memebers each with their own indivual personalitites. what i mean is that u have a connection with somebody, i can go anywhere in the world and i know i will have a place to stay. Hell im going to the UK tommrrow, and guess who im staying with, my fraternitity brother.

ITs a common bond that u have with a whole bunch of people, like an extended family

All the black fraternities stand for the same thing,
communitiy service, uplifiting the black community, education and brotherhood.

Its just a matter of finding the group of people in a specfic fraternitity that fits you

class...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
classic said:
Its not a bunch of dudes drinking beer hollering at chicks.....

class...

seriously though, i gave my opinion on the subject and refered to your quote as how i feel about White frats [ie hollowering at chicks drunk]. how could i know anything about your frat. but on the other hand, i gave my an opinion about something that i did not know about. You say they are your family so now i see. try to see the positive on my words, it's hard to translate for me but i am not iggnorant, misjust, or selfish. peace classic

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
yo eq, me and class have no beef. you should analize my last post more carefully if you want to understand what i was saying.

--peace

MY BAD......

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Class, it sounds great. And I feel the same way about my religion and my church, the only difference is that I get A lot of negetive response.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
i am always around black frats, cause i am close by a black college, Alabama A&M and i see the brotherhood is strong with a black party, yea the Q's have a bad name around here thats cause the wild out to much at a party, but its all good, i remember i was at church right across the street from A&M and i just hard all these dude yellin and shit, thats love, and oh when the AKA's cross all you here is high pitched screaming from the girls sounds like a dog dieing, but all it is, is having a fam a brother hood a sister hood, i mean even tho i am in high school we even got out own frats, and the college lets us step in their stepshows.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
i mean even tho i am in high school we even got out own frats, and the college lets us step in their stepshows.

That has always bothered me. I know over here in the the SIP. They have high fraternities like The Kappa League or Beta Sigma League or sum shit like that. Then the little niggas be running around talking about they SIGMAS and NUPES. They really aint shit. I know the fraternities just try to help out with the young cats but them little niggas be running out.

Story....

I am a Que, I pledged in Sp 2002. I was in Memphis, TN for the Southern Heritage Classic. Me and some of my LB's made a road trip to the game. We got up with some of the bruhz. We started fratinizing(Class and BluPhi, ya know what I mean...lol.) We ran up on some cats who we thought was bruhz. They had on paraphenelia, gold boots, fatigues, and shit....we thinking damn...these bruhz are out. We get to talking to them... come to find out these little niggas was in high school. They said they were some QUE PUPS. They almost got fucked up real bad like. But it wasnt their fault. Some real bruhz put that shit in their head and almost got them little niggas hurt. It is more to the fraternity shit than you think, its more like a secret society and i will leave it at that. Fraternities take this shit REAL serious,I know they do in the south. I havent seen that Que Pup shit around in a long time...though :bash:

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yea i feel ya i never plege cause i did'nt want to get my ass beat if it was'nt the real thing almost did, but yea like a year back some que's was on the news cause the fucked this dude up real bad, cause he was actin like he was in the frat, after you seen them pics i was like damn they fucked his ass up.

T

The Bastard

Chrono said:
did you ask me if i respect my views at the end there?
do u means do whatever you want, ya cheesehead. im kinda part of a fraternatie. only theres no frat house. ... and its not at a school. its at my boys apartment where we get bent and bang sluts. shits called Alpha Bonah Omega