Black fraternities and sororities, roll call

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
Man u took the words right out of my mouth, yea man U NEVER know dog, i mean all ozmois has to do is make a phone call and ur marked, keep that shit on low

class...

They dont know better class.

But they'll learn though........................Hopefully the MADE way.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
L-LaMENT said:
I understand...Thank U for tellin' me.

Im not trying to discourage you in any way, just trying to let you be aware that there are rules to this. And you'll pick them up as you go on if things go as you hope.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
mannnn, EQ,,,you my man and all, but damn son,,,no more postin them "No shirt havin" pics bro,,,PUT THE BABY OIL DOWN SON! NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT SHIT HERE! Well maybe Furiouz, but no one else!lol

lol....dont hate nigga...get cha weight up....lol

classic said:
Hmmm , i know u mean well but i dont think u know to much about african american fratenrities, they are TOTALLy differnt then white fratnerities

But black fraternities and sorotorties have been very important in the education of african americans. For a long period of time they were they only resource where afro- americans could network on an educational level. THere is alot of history here.....

Just know its alot deeper then having a cliche or being in a crew, this ish is for life, and i show love to everyone.....

I respect ur views though... do u

class....

right......especially at the black colleges.....

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
L-LaMENT said:
I'm not part of a Frat yet but I plan on pledging Alpha next semester.

BAD CHOICE....not everybody can be a OMEGA MAN.

Ozmosis said:
"I dont know what you been told, but the baddest mutha****as where the black & gold"

Alpha Phi Alpha Mighty Xi chapter, Wilberforce University
Spring 01'
4-07-01 4:53AM

all shit here we go.......dem damn chimpanzes are in the building...lol...

its all good...might joe young.....GREEK LOVE....

StressWon said:
trust me son,,,my weights up,,bout to get it down,,lol,,just no more Layouts son! lol

lol....i feel ya son...

Ozmosis said:
L-LaMENT & Anubis-Ra, im 100% sure both you are good guys whom Alpha could benefit from, but never tell anyone your plans on doing anything, except for the people who need to know. If things do workout for you two at your respective schools, you'll understand what im trying to say. But until then always be discrete(low key), you never know who is watching.

you took the words right out of my mouth OZ....that shit can come back to haunt you for real....you be wondering what the fuck is going on...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yeea, Alpha Phi Alpha!!!! Bytches!!!!!!!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
this is another language... wat the hells a fraternity?

sAfE.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
did you post this in response what i said? i haven't read anyone but class' posts

nall i think he doesnt know for real. he is in the UK.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Rhythmikal said:
this is another language... wat the hells a fraternity?

sAfE.

its like a social group but alot more serious

Here in the US there are white fraternitites and historically black fraternities

There are countless white fratniternities(its in the thousands), there are only 5 black fratneities and 4 black sorotorties(girls).

Black fraternitites are alot more close nit, serious,and secreative they are a life time commitment . THey are VERY hard to get into and u have to go threw a very diffcult plege process. once u join ur in for life. think of it as a network of thousands of people that have the same values and ideals that u do

Chrono dont sweat it, i dont think u said anything wrong

class...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
classic said:
think of it as a network of thousands of people that have the same values and ideals that u do

class...

this is why i don't talk religion to people i know. Classic, i respect you from what you posted here. but your relation with god(not the jesus mindframe), and mine, is ours alone. that is why i don't like mass-community mindstates, simpily becuase your relationship with your own truth is yours individually from your specific history of experience. and a mass of people do not have your experiences and you should not 'back them up' for that reason

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
ahh ok, thanks for tellin me. i think i saw one in the film Road Trip... where a few white guys walk into this house by accident and they end up dancin to Run DMC and stuff.

sAfE.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
its like a social group but alot more serious
Here in the US there are white fraternitites and historically black fraternities
There are countless white fratniternities(its in the thousands), there are only 5 black fratneities and 4 black sorotorties(girls).
Black fraternitites are alot more close nit, serious,and secreative they are a life time commitment . THey are VERY hard to get into and u have to go threw a very diffcult plege process. once u join ur in for life. think of it as a network of thousands of people that have the same values and ideals that u do
Chrono dont sweat it, i dont think u said anything wrong
class...

Just out of curiousity, what's the process like, I mean like how is it so hard? Like physically, mentally or just hard like it's hard to get into Harvard?

classic

ill o.g.
Chrono said:
and a mass of people do not have your experiences and you should not 'back them up' for that reason

LOL u commenting on my fratneritity is like me tryin to comment on your family. There is no way u can judge something u know absoultely nothing about. Black fraternities were around becasue we had no other social avanue, again its very deep and hard for outsiders to understand. Its not a bunch of dudes drinking beer hollering at chicks.....

class...

classic

ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:
Just out of curiousity, what's the process like, I mean like how is it so hard? Like physically, mentally or just hard like it's hard to get into Harvard?

LOL i cant tell u to much but lets just say the process is mental and physical, most likely it will be one of the hardist things u will ever do(if u choose to have a process which is a totally differnt story)

Thats all i can say

class....