Battle Points: 68
Equelizer said:
ROOOO....

EQUELIZER-The Everlasting Pussy Assassin
OMEGA PSI PHI, FRATERNITY INC.
BLOODY TAU SIGMA-UAPB
SP 2002 "The Unforgiven Thirteen"

BRUHZ BE OUT.... :drooling:

mannnn, EQ,,,you my man and all, but damn son,,,no more postin them "No shirt havin" pics bro,,,PUT THE BABY OIL DOWN SON! NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT SHIT HERE! Well maybe Furiouz, but no one else!lol

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
this is abstract classs
i've drank some but what i mean is people need to beware tribes. no matter if innocent in pre-school or adult in a University. no disrespect to you and your's {click} . but beware labels. i'm stopping there

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Chrono said:
this is abstract classs
i've drank some but what i mean is people need to beware tribes. no matter if innocent in pre-school or adult in a University. no disrespect to you and your's {click} . but beware labels. i'm stopping there

Hmmm , i know u mean well but i dont think u know to much about african american fratenrities, they are TOTALLy differnt then white fratnerities

But black fraternities and sorotorties have been very important in the education of african americans. For a long period of time they were they only resource where afro- americans could network on an educational level. THere is alot of history here.....

Just know its alot deeper then having a cliche or being in a crew, this ish is for life, and i show love to everyone.....

I respect ur views though... do u

class....

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
"I dont know what you been told, but the baddest mutha****as where the black & gold"

Alpha Phi Alpha Mighty Xi chapter, Wilberforce University
Spring 01'
4-07-01 4:53AM

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ozmosis said:
"I dont know what you been told, but the baddest mutha****as where the black & gold"

Alpha Phi Alpha Mighty Xi chapter, Wilberforce University
Spring 01'

I should of known you are an Alpha......................

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
L-LaMENT said:
I'm not part of a Frat yet but I plan on pledging Alpha next semester.

Anubis-Ra said:
Same here, next semester I'm pledgin Alpha.

L-LaMENT & Anubis-Ra, im 100% sure both you are good guys whom Alpha could benefit from, but never tell anyone your plans on doing anything, except for the people who need to know. If things do workout for you two at your respective schools, you'll understand what im trying to say. But until then always be discrete(low key), you never know who is watching.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Ozmosis said:
L-LaMENT & Anubis-Ra, im 100% sure both you are good guys whom Alpha could benefit from, but never tell anyone your plans on doing anything, except for the people who need to know. If things do workout for you two at your respective schools, you'll understand what im trying to say. But until then always be discrete(low key), you never know who is watching.

Man u took the words right out of my mouth, yea man U NEVER know dog, i mean all ozmois has to do is make a phone call and ur marked, keep that shit on low

class...