Better audio quality when recording beat video?

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 144
Yeah but you're trying to record whatever is coming out of your interface. There's the loopback feature in the Scarlett software. Once that's setup you should be fine.
Here is a example of how I’d like to have my videos sounding except Ill be using my phone to take videos and headphones so I was just a bit confused how the mic would pick up the audio from the headphones. I probably made it sound a lot more complicated than it actually is lol forgive me and thank you for your help and patience with me

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Here is a example of how I’d like to have my videos sounding except Ill be using my phone to take videos and headphones so I was just a bit confused how the mic would pick up the audio from the headphones. I probably made it sound a lot more complicated than it actually is lol forgive me and thank you for your help and patience with me

Yeah so like that, he probably has an external recorder to pick everything up, that's really the best solution but costs a bit of money. But if you can record the output of your audio interface into your DAW, or even into Audacity, which is free and sometimes I record into that instead of my DAW, then you'll be set.

so I was just a bit confused how the mic would pick up the audio from the headphones.
wait what? Thats not how you do it.

With that adapter you dont need a DAW or headphones, you go from the output of the MPC to the inputs of the Scarlett, and use the adapter as shown in the video by plugging the usb into it.

members online

No members online now.