Benzino - new diss to everyone! (audio)

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA, hes gonna get eaten now. just listen to how much he rides Jada's and Fat Joes dick at the beginning:

http://stream.allhiphop.com/benzino-checkmate-dirty.ram

DAMN im not pro-violence or anythin but will 50 pleeeaaase get his men to shoot this asshole.

hopefully Game will do what he did with Budden - take it too personally and go and put a gun in his face.

sAfE.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
I refuse to even listen to this.

Fuck Benzino

Rhythmikal : The official teenage gossip queen of Illmuzik

jk man! dont hate me!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
ummmmmmmmmmm this sucks. badly. very badly. very, very badly.

although, the "never met a male dancer turned rapper" was pretty funny.

after that.......

this guy is pathetic, no kinda rhyme skills at all.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
lol drama queen... is kayslay more of a man than me? lol

sAfE.

T

The Bastard

word kiss and joe dropped them and zino walked by and kicked dirt in their face. thats what i like to see

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Kiss Joe and Zino are all trash. Three weak rappers who need to stay off the mic.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:
Kiss Joe and Zino are all trash. Three weak rappers who need to stay off the mic.

Jada is a strong lyricist, but Fat Joe and Benzino, ur right about them.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^^ Yeah, I guess he's not that bad. But the song Why was one of the weakest songs ever, ruined a lot of his cridibility in my eyes.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
weakest ever?

it was a pretty strong comercial single if you ask me. a great havoc beat. what was wrong with it, that made it one of the "weakest songs ever"? im not trying to argue your own opinions, just curious what about it thats so bad to you.

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:
weakest ever?

it was a pretty strong comercial single if you ask me. a great havoc beat. what was wrong with it, that made it one of the "weakest songs ever"? im not trying to argue your own opinions, just curious what about it thats so bad to you.
because it was aimed at 50 and it cant be hot if it wa aimed at 50 cuz fifty is the illest rapper to touch the mic.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
because it was aimed at 50 and it cant be hot if it wa aimed at 50 cuz fifty is the illest rapper to touch the mic.

Man, you're hilarious. We're not talking about that song. We're talking about Jada's 'Why?' All up in the koolade not even knowin the flavor. And for the record, I don't even like 50. Benzino's gay, and he just rides the bandwagons of other rappers' opinions. When he made the Eminem diss and no one was dissing 50 except maybe Ja Rule, he was lickin 50's balls, but now that other rappers are gettin at 50 Benzino drops a diss? This guy repeatedly makes an ass of himself and needs to just retire from anything related to rap.

Cold, I'll respond to your post later for sure, but right now I'm tired and I have to get up hell of early tomorrow.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
worldcityceo said:
room gets quiet, record stops spinning, everyone looks at bastard

HILARIOUS

ummm 50 the illest rapper to touch the mic? did i read that right?

my reaction is the same as worldcity.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
illest?? hahaha...never....GRODT was sick, but 50's new album is kinda weak...actually really weak lol

As for this track, fuck Benzino is weak as fuck...I don't understand why this dude is still callin out people on tracks to try and get a buzz. Dude must surround himself with yes-men cuz if he had any real motherfuckers in his camp, or real friends, they would tell his ass to save the embarrassment, cut his losses, and move the fuck on....Down with Benzino, down with the Source