Benzino - new diss to everyone! (audio)

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
BASTARD, you're clearly a hater. I've been reading most of your post on anything concerning 50cent/g-unit/eminem, and your though sounds more like hating than criticizing. Come on, you're saying that "you like seeing Zino kicking dirt at their faces"? He ain't kicking shit, dude's wack, it's like a flee hitting a brick wall

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Benzino is not worth registering realplayer so I won't hear the song. As 4 fifty being the illest rapper your right, everytime I here his voice messing up a completely tight track it makes me sick!

T

The Bastard

Qwerty said:
BASTARD, you're clearly a hater. I've been reading most of your post on anything concerning 50cent/g-unit/eminem, and your though sounds more like hating than criticizing. Come on, you're saying that "you like seeing Zino kicking dirt at their faces"? He ain't kicking shit, dude's wack, it's like a flee hitting a brick wall
yur right you caught me. i hate candy ass rappers,sue me ,the 50 bein thei llest rapper was a joke.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
haha damn this is just a thread full of punchlines.

funny stuf

so long as we keep it clean and without the mudslinging, all will be LOVELY.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
In similar news...Zino just re signed from the Source...I hate to say this but he actually had sum valid points if he was sincere in his statements about reasons for doing it....sorry i dont have any punchlines

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
worldcityceo said:
room gets quiet, record stops spinning, everyone looks at bastard

lol u shud be a film maker man.

sAfE.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
weakest ever?
it was a pretty strong comercial single if you ask me. a great havoc beat. what was wrong with it, that made it one of the "weakest songs ever"? im not trying to argue your own opinions, just curious what about it thats so bad to you.

In terms of production it was solid, but I'm strictly talking about Jada's lyrics on it. I thought it was so weak because what it sounded like was a bunch of complaining for the sake of complaining and trying to sound socially conscious. I don't think it was a coincidence that it came out around the same time as a lot of Kanye stuff, which was generating a lot of pub because of its fairly socially conscious message. I thought it was really weak the several times when Jada complained about his sales. Maybe once would have been alright, but when there are at least four lines in the song referring to that in some way, it sounds like you feel real sorry for yourself, which I know I'm not tryin to hear. Also, I thought a lot of his questions were weak. They implied some type of major conspiracy and lacked any real depth or insight. "Why's there a brotha uptown better than Jordan didn't get that break? Why Bush knock down them towers? Why Halle Berry have to let a white man pop her to get an oscar? Why Denzel have to be crooked before he took it?" Those are just a few that I can remember that I thought were dumb, but there were several others I'm sure. The Jordan line, if there is someone that's better than Jordan and he doesn't make it, it's not because he didn't get a "break." If you're that good you don't need a break, and you've obviously done some dumb shit to not make it. His song lacks an message of individual responsibility, he just blames whoever for all types of problems that he or someone else has.