Beat This! - November 3-4, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I voted for @Delta_Nine , felt very raw. Very clean with just the right amount of dirt and grit.

@LiveLargeBeats can never go wrong with a clean trap beat, plus I love the intro.

@Vossi Beats Im really feelin the vintage synth arp vibe.

@Stona Persona I like what you're going for, though I think sound selection could be improved.

@Pcs shorty Bet you id REALLY enjoy this track, though possible exporting problems or mixing issues (i get it) turned me away. Love the drum patterns, and the panning snares.

@Sarbendra Sound selection and arrangement is on fleek! clean.

@Mahlhavoc That bass and kick pattern is brutal!

@InnerThug I like the beat a lot, those vocals are awesome, just a little repetitive.

@guitardep Fundamentals were there, I think the mix was a little off, id really like to hear those drums shine.

@DaHomie Originally I was going to vote for you(sorry), but that sample is perfect.

@BigcountryX I like the chop a lot, very unique!

@Armani for some reason, I originally wasn't a huge fan of yours. Then I re-listened and realized I was tripping. That "guitar?" melody is so good, then the "flute?" compliments it well.

@nottr great sample and chop and I couldn't imagine any better drums for it.

@Silentz That sample is godly!

@Iron Keys Towards the 40 second mark, I love how full and atmospheric it got.

@crog85 had now idea it would drop that hard OMGGG! heat

Hopefully I didn't forget anyone, let me know if I did though aha.
metallica sample X a sample from the ambience from the movie Scream. the og one ofc.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
My drums are lazy huh? Fuck you. Lmao. You gave me an idea. Im gonna make a drum sample pack call them Lazy Drums.
haha my bad G. I was probably just jealous about that dope af sample. I just felt like the sample was so strong and winning the beat, I just wished maybe like the drums were doing a little more too, if they were, i would have voted before listening to the rest*. Either way, dope.

*(and then gone on to listen to the rest).

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
voted @Iron Keys excellent synth work

:bomb: I appreciate you, brother!

I really like that synth-string type thing I played that comes in. It was actually quite weird to play, as it had a slow attack. But I played it and ooof.

Your beat is real cool. The kinda 'many kick drum' thing confuses me a little tho, I never know what to make of it. Nice mix too.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
@Iron Keys Towards the 40 second mark, I love how full and atmospheric it got.

Thanks I appreciate you.

Yeah I love that aspect of it aswell. I was really quite pleased with this beat.

Your beat was real cool, smooth jazzy, could imagine Big L over the initial bit. N cool that you experimented, n it worked in a smooth way - so much so I didn't even think to question it until I saw your beat title!

:bomb: I appreciate you, brother!

I really like that synth-string type thing I played that comes in. It was actually quite weird to play, as it had a slow attack. But I played it and ooof.

Your beat is real cool. The kinda 'many kick drum' thing confuses me a little tho, I never know what to make of it. Nice mix too.
Many kick drum?as in layered? Or just too many kicks?
Yeah your best there was definitely my fav; same key as make you a celebrity overnight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online