Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Shiii- Vossi was a bot this whole time!

Well, you know what to do, Fade... :LOL:
Intergalactic GIF by Beastie Boys

HollanDaze

Battle Points: 2
If the theme says YES to "vocal on the hook" then scratches are okay. But for this one there's no vocals on the hook allowed. Even then, whether it's vocals or scratches it needs to be short since the battles should be focused on the beat itself.
Got it - thanks!

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
I love how some of the beats don't have any piano, some don't have any guitar, and some are like "ayo fuck you and your theme. I'm goin my way"
The worst part is it will probably take votes away from people who followed the theme and rules... might even end up winning... I trust votes like I trust the gubment.

Last edited:
Yeah it sucks but it's too time consuming having to chase people down to correct their beat, so I leave it up to the voters.

The rules clearly state that we must be able to hear the guitar and piano!
in case you had a whole lot of red bulls and u don't know where to waste ur time and energy, you could also go for disqualifying the ones who place and don't match the criteria since it'd be less work than checking ALL of them. like if u ever decided to check all of them, this'd make it easier.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
in case you had a whole lot of red bulls and u don't know where to waste ur time and energy, you could also go for disqualifying the ones who place and don't match the criteria since it'd be less work than checking ALL of them. like if u ever decided to check all of them, this'd make it easier.
True. And that's what I do in cases like this. I don't skew the votes but in situations like this, yes. If a beat gets a bunch of votes even though it doesn't match the theme then I ignore those votes. It sucks because it's wasted votes.

The other option is to disable the option to vote for those beats but then that creates issues. I'll have people asking me how come no one can vote for them or whatever.

It's really like taking care of kids sometimes. And I hate kids.

Fun And Games Goodbye GIF

DROOGUHR

Battle Points: 3
hard choice to make right here. ever have a beat this end in a tie and have to go into beat this round 2 overtime?

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
True. And that's what I do in cases like this. I don't skew the votes but in situations like this, yes. If a beat gets a bunch of votes even though it doesn't match the theme then I ignore those votes. It sucks because it's wasted votes.

The other option is to disable the option to vote for those beats but then that creates issues. I'll have people asking me how come no one can vote for them or whatever.

It's really like taking care of kids sometimes. And I hate kids.

Fun And Games Goodbye GIF
You should go ahead and change your name to Papa Fade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online