Beat This! - May 5-6, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
2017 was saturated with trap type styles on illmuzik. It was me, I think drago and a few other dudes against twenty trap beats. ijs.
I like some trap tho, i ain't on that trap and bap war. Shits mad corny.
Yeah it's one of those things that probably will never go away though. I don't care what style it is, just as long as it's good. And hip hop!

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
But yeah tho, cant wait to flip the script and try something diff. Gonna have a good time with this. Good luck everyone. Hope you win @Pappas Beats . I really do.
Nah bro, I am too old and my beats are tired to winnthis thing. I just make em cause I like to and I submit them because I am masochistic and enjoy being disappointed and angry... its a life :hahaha:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nah bro, I am too old and my beats are tired
Sound like someone that's given up on life...

disgusted team america GIF

I haven't seen that movie in ages lol.

Sounds good but maybe another word for it? Experimental? Crazy? Insane?
Maybe Experimental would be a good word for it. Something off brand, kinda wild. You know the music that most people wouldnt show to other people. The music we make from the soul that only we like lol.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Maybe Experimental would be a good word for it. Something off brand, kinda wild. You know the music that most people wouldnt show to other people. The music we make from the soul that only we like lol.
Yeah I'm just saying because "abstract" would probably throw people off and I'd have to explain everything. Actually, "experimental" too would need an explanation lol.

okay lets say 'experimental". Instruments that are not used regularly in music production. or "atmospheric" may be a better word. Something that makes you feel spiritually aware. LOL. Im trying to find the right definition of what im trying to explain.

"Unlabeled" mus

"Unlabeled" music.
I like that. Meaning lets have a beat battle with music that doesn't have an immediately noticeable genre associated with it. I think it would be a challenge to everyone because we all have our go to styles. It would force everyone to create something new and unique. @Fade

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online