Beat This! - March 30-31, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
@NONONSENSEBEATS - Love the keys and atmospheric vibe on this! It's a little too laid back and repetitive after a while

@oninkaf - really nice electronic music sounds. You gotta do some electronic music hip hop w some rappers!

@huggyHG - Great creativity! Alot of the sounds are way over peaking and it sounds muddy because of this

@oninkaf - really nice electronic music sounds. You gotta do some electro hip hop!

@EyeSeeSmoke - I really like the feeling this is going to drop into Drum and Bass music! Nice rhythm changeups than typical hip hop.

@Mondo Perfetto - Great job on the drums. I'm really digging the rhythm on this one, pure trap.

Last edited:

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
to Drum and Bass! I like the creativity.
I must say @Nu_nu 's beat rose up to the hype :p , but @hardboiled 's beat..damn that was pure fire, and I had the most fun listening to that one, bounced my way around the apartment :) good job everyone!

Thanks brother! Yup I be making beats with mad energy ALWAYS. I put my life into it.

huggyHG

Huggy from da 5280
Battle Points: 161
@NONONSENSEBEATS - Love the keys and atmospheric vibe on this! It's a little too laid back and repetitive after a while

@oninkaf - really nice electronic music sounds. You gotta do some electronic music hip hop w some rappers!

@huggyHG - Great creativity! Alot of the sounds are way over peaking and it sounds muddy because of this

@oninkaf - really nice electronic music sounds. You gotta do some electro hip hop!

@EyeSeeSmoke - I really like the feeling this is going to drop into Drum and Bass music! Nice rhythm changeups than typical hip hop.

@Mondo Perfetto - Great job on the drums. I'm really digging the rhythm on this one, pure trap.
Thanks for the feedback I need some more work on adjusting sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online