Beat This! - June 17-18, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Ngl a little disappointed with this one...

All the beats were really good, but;

- about 85% of them sounded identical, like you all copied same YouTube tutorial and stock sounds
- a fair few were just really chill and made me think of relaxing sunset drives as opposed to a good killing
- some were more EDM
- respect to the guy who made an Afrobeats track tho haha

Good productions, illbrethren. But i feel I'll be voting for one of the ones I usually rule out first this time. :guillotine:

Ive heard them all now, Im not disappointed and expected a lot of similarity due to the limitations of the samples.
Was even a house track in there hahahahaha. There are about 4 or 5 that I think could take this one, but the standard was very decent across the board. Its good to see the standard constantly rising here, thats what Im talking about, that helps all of us.

Ive heard them all now, Im not disappointed and expected a lot of similarity due to the limitations of the samples.
Was even a house track in there hahahahaha. There are about 4 or 5 that I think could take this one, but the standard was very decent across the board. Its good to see the standard constantly rising here, thats what Im talking about, that helps all of us.
@2GooD Productions ...Nuff Said!!! :clap::up2:

Status
Not open for further replies.