Beat This! - June 1-2, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Robert Carradine 80S GIF

@Fade ok, I’ve just finished watching the film, can see why it was a cult classic :ROFLMAO:

I think stranger things producers may have been fans. Is nerds 2 any good or one of those shit sequels?
I can barely remember nerds 2, I can almost play the original in my head, I havent seen that in over 30 years.
Also, Ive cooked up something a little interesting for this battle.

I can barely remember nerds 2, I can almost play the original in my head, I havent seen that in over 30 years.
Also, Ive cooked up something a little interesting for this battle.

Looking forward to it. I just like how everyone’s gonna come with there own interpretation, it’s a battle but it’s fun and I can’t wait to sit down headphones on few drinks and enjoy the show.

Robert Carradine 80S GIF

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade ok, I’ve just finished watching the film, can see why it was a cult classic :ROFLMAO:

I think stranger things producers may have been fans. Is nerds 2 any good or one of those shit sequels?
Congrats! It's a great movie. The panty raid is the best.

The sequels sucked, they were just mad corny. You could watch them and see how they progress but overall I didn't care for them. You could tell that they were just going off the popularity of the first one.

Congrats! It's a great movie. The panty raid is the best.

The sequels sucked, they were just mad corny. You could watch them and see how they progress but overall I didn't care for them. You could tell that they were just going off the popularity of the first one.
Yeah thought I’d ask but had a feeling like majority of movies sequels are shit cash ins.
Panty raid the best? No way! Traumatised after that, wasn’t expecting such filth from a 15 rated movie!
I had to get a grip of myself after those scenes…..literally :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.