Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It's going to be a full house!

Hug It Out Best Friends GIF by Nick At Nite

will we see the results how many each beat get votes ?
No, and for good reason. Losers often get their ego's hurt and start acting like 6 year olds having a tantrum. It often takes away feom the winner as somebody has a bitch fit. Been doing these battles a long time, I honestly think its for the best.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
No, and for good reason. Losers often get their ego's hurt and start acting like 6 year olds having a tantrum. It often takes away feom the winner as somebody has a bitch fit. Been doing these battles a long time, I honestly think its for the best.
LOL well said.

I remember we used to have a poll right in the thread then I would get messages as to why their vote numbers changed (it was cheating so I had to remove them), or about tie-breakers. I've had guys ask me WHO voted for them for some reason. I've some that got family members to signup and vote for them.

This one guy years ago did that and it was his first battle. He had something ridiculous like over a dozen votes and everyone else was just a handful of votes. The beat wasn't even good so I checked and sure enough all these signups from his city. He finally sends me a message complaining about how his vote number changed so I told him why and he says "THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WIN?".

Who knows? Maybe have a good beat?

crx.beatz

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 13
got it, it makes sense , so may the best win

I dont think so, i tried now to refresh this page couple of times but my beat was always on another position, so i dont see connection here
Reason for that, seen before where people for example say ‘beat 4 and beat 12 fire’
But everybody else’s beat 4 and 12 are jumbled up.

Keeps it fair, you’d have to be a dick to say hey the beat with the blah and blah gets my vote as unfortunately people follow the crowd and easily persuaded to vote on others recommendations.

We give praise after the final votes and results.

Status
Not open for further replies.