Beat This! Competition - June 12-13, 2024

• battle that! round 1 voting begins in...
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you rate this sample on how easy/hard to work with ? 1 being very hard 10 be very easy.

Wondering how I fare up as I'm still very new to sample flippin'
Personally I found this sample pretty hard. Hence 4 attempts at a decent beat

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 589
Bruv all these people completing their beat in like 10minutes vs our days of honest craft, if we don't place I propose we head over to Fade's and beat him up.

I meant ahem Beat It Up, dw Fade we're just talking about entering more battles.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Bruv all these people completing their beat in like 10minutes vs our days of honest craft, if we don't place I propose we head over to Fade's and beat him up.

I meant ahem Beat It Up, dw Fade we're just talking about entering more battles.
I never understood why anyone would be in a race to make a beat. It needs to grow and be nurtured, just like a weed plant.

Earsblower

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 98
I never understood why anyone would be in a race to make a beat. It needs to grow and be nurtured, just like a weed plant.
jean claude van damme band GIF

Earsblower

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 98
Well, It's kind of recomforting to read that as I never really took a random sample and chop it before and found it to be challenging indeed. With that said I am listening at the final product and pretty happy with the result no matter where it'll land in the ranking. Another great step in my journey ! Eager to hear yall.

Lakiano Love

Battle Points: 1

i feel you...i refuse to go fast...i spent the whole day sometimes 2 with mixing...specially drums is always my own...base is always mine...piano and violin...all that on top of a sample if im using one...witch i always chop like crazy as well...

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 589
i feel you...i refuse to go fast...i spent the whole day sometimes 2 with mixing...specially drums is always my own...base is always mine...piano and violin...all that on top of a sample if im using one...witch i always chop like crazy as well...
I make mine way too fast Thats my problem

Don't have me confused - I'd love to just smash through a composition and mix in an hour or less straight.

Have found my best beats often result.

That would be the goal.

But sometimes things take as long as they take - I often spend 30minutes just picking my drum sounds.

BEATBRAWLER

BEATBRAWLERProductions
Battle Points: 101
Don't have me confused - I'd love to just smash through a composition and mix in an hour or less straight.

Have found my best beats often result.

That would be the goal.

But sometimes things take as long as they take - I often spend 30minutes just picking my drum sounds.
Yes prepping is must. 808 everything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.