Beat This! Competition - July 10-11, 2024

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earsblower

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 99
Some cool beats,

but what's greatest is you don't actually feel any horror of 'listening to the same drums'. You can hear it's the drums but never feels like listening to the same thing over and over.
@Iron Keys before pressing 'play' :

haley joel osment i see dead people GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 590
I think everyone's big takeaway is, how different the same drums can sound. Even when the same drums. If it wasn't for the fact we all knew and was listening for it. Easily would not have noticed.

I'm sure I remember Dre saying he used the same drums for most tracks on 2001 or something.
Then here's me trying to create a completely fresh drum kit each beat

hey everyone, i just saw in another forum (that was active months ago) that people were saying i didn't make my beat and stole it from someone else. that was an old random song of mine (i made it in 2019), and i removed the vocals from it to upload it as a beat for that competition because only beats were allowed, and i liked that song and i wanted to see how people would judge its beats. that's why i was saying that we should be allowed to upload whole songs, or whatever one wants to upload instead of having criteria. i am a famous producer, on my live stream coming on sites like this for kicks to see if people who judge these are placing me 1st in every beat battle or not. and maybe find talented producers.
whats your name famous one? I heard your beat and @Armani was right it does sounds stolen. What DAW do you use? and do you have the masters to that beat?

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 590
I think I voted for @MomenThom

Lot of the beats sounding different than I remember.

I thought @K-waz beat one of the best, but the mix felt a bit harsh which why my vote swayed away.
Lot of good beats, really struggle to pick one apart from any.
I didn't vote for faster beats, or beats that felt like they were cheesing pop-vibes or cheesing off existing songs.

I think I voted for @MomenThom

Lot of the beats sounding different than I remember.

I thought @K-waz beat one of the best, but the mix felt a bit harsh which why my vote swayed away.
Lot of good beats, really struggle to pick one apart from any.
I didn't vote for faster beats, or beats that felt like they were cheesing pop-vibes or cheesing off existing songs.
You're right it was a bit harsh because that's how a woman sound to me when she wants quality time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Plus I never fully mix my beats unless someone ready to purchase a beat. I know I could've done it a lot better in the mix. I guess that's why I don't get the number one spot a lot

You're right it was a bit harsh because that's how a woman sound to me when she wants quality time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Plus I never fully mix my beats unless someone ready to purchase a beat. I know I could've done it a lot better in the mix. I guess that's why I don't get the number one spot a lot
I really enjoyed yours aloooot..absolute fire

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Congrats @Primz! That beat was really on point.

There were so many dope beats in this one and it was REALLY hard to choose. @Armani jumped out at me but I think my fav was @TWU. But really I liked so many of them. What was great was to hear how everyone flipped it their own way. @them what did you do to the drums? Because I don't hear the original.

them

Battle Points: 10
Illmuzik is crazy and amazing if it wasn't for them some of us wouldn't have any spots. But as far as beatmaking goes I think I should get a little more props. My beats have been improving and it's kind of obvious that I'm trying to supercede my own spot now maybe i deserve a cinch of more props than im gettin not a lot a cinch get me over the hump

Status
Not open for further replies.