Beat This! Competition - January 11-12, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Congrats @Primz. Pry-mz, Pria-mz, however you pronounce it.

Text Whatever GIF by BLKBOK

Da Archangels

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 204
I voted declik. Crog and Primz were the other two that made it hard to choose. My bad on pointing shit out before hand guys. I was shitfaced when I posted. Congrats @Primz
You're all good fam and don't even worry about it...the more I post and you get to know my personality the more you'll see I love to crack jokes. I was honestly surprised (in a good way) that out of the 21 beats you brought mine up. Love it or hate it that's all I can ask for as a producer - to create SOME type of emotion or response through music.

DROOGUHR

Battle Points: 3
how fresh are these beats supposed to be? do they have to be made from the announcment point of the next comp? or can you enter a beat thats a months older but never posted if it fits with ththeme?

Declik

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 60
how fresh are these beats supposed to be? do they have to be made from the announcment point of the next comp? or can you enter a beat thats a months older but never posted if it fits with ththeme?
I think you could post whatever track that fits the theme if there is one , otherwise it is a track that may follow the battle rules . Correct if I am wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online