Beat This! Competition - February 22-23, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
ait, i will be the first to admit, i got smoked for this one hahahaha

cool smoke GIF

DR.O

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 35
4real tho i was lookin at this like it had to be someone u recorded in your booth.....ya know..... but my manz darkman x , tupac, 50, n pop smoke was all up in there.... fuck if i knew that i wud have fucked all your lives up with sum dave east chop screw...... but it is what it is.......

DR.O

Beatmaker
@Fade Sorry if this may come as a dumb question but is rapping mean that we have to rap over the beat or that we just have to have rapping vocal (acapella) over our beat? I'm asking because I may take part in it, but if we have to rap over it, then I would have to submit a song in Polish with me rapping. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
i gotta say man.......every polish movie i ever seen on Netflix was always sum gangster ass whiteboy shit....i love polish movies man real talk.... i think polish rap wud be fuckin lit as fuck

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
Damn, guess I should have asked forgiveness rather than permission about the no singing rule huh? Got my vote in, anyway.
4real tho i was lookin at this like it had to be someone u recorded in your booth.....ya know..... but my manz darkman x , tupac, 50, n pop smoke was all up in there.... fuck if i knew that i wud have fucked all your lives up with sum dave east chop screw...... but it is what it is.......
Yeah, these are always about the beat. It's not a rap contest.

DR.O

Beatmaker
Damn, guess I should have asked forgiveness rather than permission about the no singing rule huh? Got my vote in, anyway.

Yeah, these are always about the beat. It's not a rap contest.
i know.... but recording ppl is its own art that walks hand in hand with beat making... its the overall mix thats important but still.... i was like thinkin of it as bring the beat u made with the lyrics u miked on ur own gear..not sayin it has to be u rappin or nothin... but we all got ppl of our own we record and slang beats too right............ i think all the lyricists that were chosen were chosen because they fit whatever vibe the beat was rockin too .... and thats dope to me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.