Beat This! - April 7-8, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
See, that's dope but you can't enter this one now since we'll all know whose it is!
well, yeah. Didn't plan on a spoiler mang, just sayin this can happen.
twins banjo GIF by Soul Train

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
The fact that you have other Banjo beats is disturbing. Like, southern fried disturbing.
I am a very lonely, sad and yet demented man with lots of time to try various styles and I have a bad habit of grabbing excessive samples when scouting for certain genre...
im horny work out GIF

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
PS... dont even ask me what kinda of random obscure instrument VSTs I have, your head would explode.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I'm most likely not entering this one.

Not out of some kind of moral protest, just I don't have time. Would have to filter through tonnes of banjo records for samples too... :sick:

I'll come vote tho. (And so should everyone else)

EasyFlow

Battle Points: 2
Moin moin from good old Germany!

Signed up a few weeks ago, but there´s not much time for me at the moment..

Then this Banjo Hillbilly battle popped up, watched some Hillbilly style on yt and... here i am :cool:

Last battle i came too late to vote for the first rounds.. have to watch out for the time shift.

I heard some cool beats the last weeks here, and for sure with this theme, it´ll be a lot of fun(y)

So hypnotic! I bet @Armani stares at this gif while making beats.
I'm most likely not entering this one.
in fact as a moral protest. fade apparently been spying on me and discovered my secret ingredients...

Sickly man probably enjoys it. sittin his fat ass on a rooftop starin into young boys windows eating doughnuts and sucking maple syrup thru a straw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online