Beat This! - April 24-25, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great beats everybody.. I'm so upset right now cause this was the easiest theme we had..and got the damn flu..but I made my vote..I voted for the beat with the best melody
Exactly ... for me it was the damn exams

congratz to everyone who entered and congratz to the winner @K-waz . i know alot of people said this was easy but as you can tell from most peoples mixes it isn't as easy as everyone thought. The key of drakes voice, the bpm, the timing etc. I did try. And i failed. I didn't publish the beat here because it wasn't up to snuff and i would never put out work that i don't approve of. Im not accustomed to this type pf theme so it was difficult for me and im not ashamed to admit it. Once again congratz to those that tried and to the winner.

congratz to everyone who entered and congratz to the winner @K-waz . i know alot of people said this was easy but as you can tell from most peoples mixes it isn't as easy as everyone thought. The key of drakes voice, the bpm, the timing etc. I did try. And i failed. I didn't publish the beat here because it wasn't up to snuff and i would never put out work that i don't approve of. Im not accustomed to this type pf theme so it was difficult for me and im not ashamed to admit it. Once again congratz to those that tried and to the winner.
Thank you. Drake part was off but perfect for the beat he was originally on for travis scott. I had to chop his part to make it fit. It was a headache but Im glad I started when @Fade post the beat this and I had time to create or I wouldn't compete. The bpm was perfect on travis scott part

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Why didn't I enter this one?! :confusedphones:

Made a beat... Been working some long hours, and been up late watching nba playoffs... I figured there would be way more entries, and I was't really liking the quality of the acapella, but oh well

Nothing here yet.

Congrats @K-waz , awesome work as always..well deserved win.that's why I voted for your beat..and big shout out to all competitors.. everyone did a great job...onward to Warzone.. I will be better for that..I hope..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.