Beat This! - April 22-23, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that mean? to ' Rock out to..'
Shaking your head so hard to the music that you put a neckbone out of joint

Rumour has it, if you sacrifice 3 virgins on the Sabbath, then the devil shall be summoned and he will grant you victory, but at the cost of your eternal soul. Is it worth it, you tell me?

For the record, I sacrificed 6 virgins just in case anybody gets any smart ideas.

So I guess I am going to use the 3 virgins waiting for their sacrifice in the bedroom for something else then... Any idea anyone ?
you could sacrifice their virginitiy. Never look a gift horse in the mouth

Every cloud has a silver lining and all that good stuff

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Shaking your head so hard to the music that you put a neckbone out of joint

Rumour has it, if you sacrifice 3 virgins on the Sabbath, then the devil shall be summoned and he will grant you victory, but at the cost of your eternal soul. Is it worth it, you tell me?

For the record, I sacrificed 6 virgins just in case anybody gets any smart ideas.

So basically I just wasted all my time making a really dope chill vibe rock track, and now I have to start over make a whole new beat. At least I still got a half a bottle of rum and some smoke so that should do it...

Guess that's what happens when you sacrifice 5 whores and a goat instead of 6 virgins, but I had no choice since @2GooD Productions took them all, so I couldn't find any :D

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
So basically I just wasted all my time making a really dope chill vibe rock track, and now I have to start over make a whole new beat. At least I still got a half a bottle of rum and some smoke so that should do it...

Guess that's what happens when you sacrifice 5 whores and a goat instead of 6 virgins, but I had no choice since @2GooD Productions took them all, so I couldn't find any :D
If that goat was a virgin maybe you still have chances...

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
If that goat was a virgin maybe you still have chances...
I think all goats are whores in one way or another :D

But to talk about something other than goat sexuality. @Fade does the beat have to be a hard rock beat, or can it be something a bit more mellow vibe? I don't think I'll have time to record all this stuff and EQ and mix it in time. And of course I had to go and post my backup beat like an idiot, so yeah thats my situation right now.
This is why you should never sacrifice goats and whores. It'll only bring you trouble :skull:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I think all goats are whores in one way or another :D

But to talk about something other than goat sexuality. @Fade does the beat have to be a hard rock beat, or can it be something a bit more mellow vibe? I don't think I'll have time to record all this stuff and EQ and mix it in time. And of course I had to go and post my backup beat like an idiot, so yeah thats my situation right now.
This is why you should never sacrifice goats and whores. It'll only bring you trouble :skull:
HipHop beat with rock guitar, that's it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online