• ArvinArmani

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • oninkaf

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • shocro

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@DEEZ BEATZ I like criticism but this one kinda took me by suprise because I was actually pretty proud about this beat and thought that was one of my better ones in some time now:D
@oninkaf, I didn't mean any harm bruh.. I am very impressed by all of your work bruh..you have kick my butt in competition several times..it was just my opinion because I wasn't feeling it that's all.. it's just feedback that's all it didn't stop me from voting for you bruh if you must know...and I hope if you hear any of beats please express how you feel about it.. I'm not looking for nice, imI looking for real opinions wetherw I agree or not because it's bc pure honesty..but I apologize if I offended you in anyway that was not my intention

@DEEZ BEATZ nah man. No hard feelings whatsoever. As I said I like criticism, and I like to hear an honest feedback. Keeps me in check and makes me do better on each beat that I make. Its just that Im kinda in a rutt now with my beatmaking and this was actually the first time in a while that I bounced around my apartment like a madman whilst making it. Guess I got too excited too soon:biggrin: no hard feelings taken man. Gonna make sure though you all bounce your asses off on the next one :up2:;)

@DEEZ BEATZ nah man. No hard feelings whatsoever. As I said I like criticism, and I like to hear an honest feedback. Keeps me in check and makes me do better on each beat that I make. Its just that Im kinda in a rutt now with my beatmaking and this was actually the first time in a while that I bounced around my apartment like a madman whilst making it. Guess I got too excited too soon:biggrin: no hard feelings taken man. Gonna make sure though you all bounce your asses off on the next one :up2:;)
Keep it 100 bruh:biggrin:

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 206
Great work guys, voted for @oninkaf on this one.
His work just stood out from the others, Its probably because he didn't use a sound pack.
Mix wise could have been better tho.

@ArvinArmani's mix was more on point than anyone elses.

@shocro could have used more mixing, if that beat was mixed better. it couldve stomped @oninkaf's beat

Well dont fellas!

Its probably just me, but the quality is way better on youtube.
But I couldn't compare it since these beats aren't posted on here.
just noticed a slight difference is all. :D
@Bugsy , the quality probably sounds better because the video is in Mp4 format...and at this site it's Mp3

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Its probably just me, but the quality is way better on youtube.
But I couldn't compare it since these beats aren't posted on here.
just noticed a slight difference is all. :D
Do you mean all the beats on here? It's probably because the ones on here I encode at 192. For the videos I put them at 320. I would like to have 320 on here but I would run out of server space real fast!

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 206
Do you mean all the beats on here? It's probably because the ones on here I encode at 192. For the videos I put them at 320. I would like to have 320 on here but I would run out of server space real fast!

Or Illiens are progressing real fast, all thanks to you!

Congrats on the win @oninkaf! your hardwork is paying off my brother! keep at it!

members online