Battle That! Competition - September 14-17, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Congratulations @2GooD Productions on another win. Well deserved.

@Armani You brought some heat in all rounds as well to cap off a dope season.

There were some really good beats in this one and it shows too how it's important to choose the right beats for each round. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed this battle, everyone deserves a thumbs up high five toast.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Thanks for the votes. Unlike last year I came with my best beats, didnt want to make it easy for @Armani hes right behind me and I needed to put a litte space between us so really worked hard on some decent beats and finding the right samples. Really did have a feeling Id do that and go out in r1, yet here I am, Im still the final boss. 4 years running. Thanks.
And special thanks to @InsideOutBeats for the idea for John Wick. I made the beat the day before submissions after hearing his John Wick beat.

Last edited:
Thanks for the votes. Unlike last year I came with my best beats, didnt want to make it easy for @Armani hes right behind me and I needed to put a litte space between us so really worked hard on some decent beats and finding the right samples. Really did have a feeling Id do that and go out in r1, yet here I am, Im still the final boss. 4 years running. Thanks.
And special thanks to @InsideOutBeats for the idea for John Wick. I made the beat the day before submissions after hearing his John Wick beat.

Congratulations @2GooD Productions, well deserved win. I did wonder when I heard it, haha nice one got my vote but @Armani dope too. Congrats to all who took part, great comp

2022-09-18 02_41_44-Battle That! Competition Archives _ IllMuzik - The Ultimate Hip Hop Beat M...png

YOU SICK BASTERD

Well played, made it to the final this year. You have killed it this year through sheer determination alone, its been fun to watch to be honest, you certainly made me pull my finger out for this battle. Maybe next year young padawan.

3 of the all time top 3 in the top 4, and @Mahlhavoc up there with us, congrats on making the semis.
Was a good battle, wasnt sure I would win the final, was a tough beat to be up against.

Last edited:
Well played, made it to the final this year. You have killed it this year through sheer determination alone, its been fun to watch to be honest, you certainly made me pull my finger out for this battle. Maybe next year young padawan.
all the love man. beating You specifically would've been the perfect ending so I was anticipating this one yk. I guess Young Ye's spirit wasn't enough to push me thru at the end.

Either that, or maybe there just hasn't been enough visits to memento's ear doctor this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online