Battle That! Competition - December 2-5, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You look like you've grown up several years since the photo i saw a month or so back.

Puberty finally caught up with ya?
Yeah most likely. He looks "polished" or something. I can picture @Armani staring at girls exactly like that and wondering why they look at him like this:

1607022695080.jpeg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

I'm going to leave the voting open a bit longer today. Yesterday there were a few that couldn't get their votes in on time. So maybe an extra 1-2 hours. Sorry for all you knuckleheads on the other side of the world. :woot:

Yeah most likely. He looks "polished" or something. I can picture @Armani staring at girls exactly like that and wondering why they look at him like this:

View attachment 5713
I was gonna say something but then my ass would get arrested so nevermind with that

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
UPDATE

I'm going to leave the voting open a bit longer today. Yesterday there were a few that couldn't get their votes in on time. So maybe an extra 1-2 hours. Sorry for all you knuckleheads on the other side of the world. :woot:
I knew there was a conspiracy at work. I demand a recount. :p

Yeah for next year's I'll have to re-think the dates and times. It's tough to get everyone to participate around the same time.
this is sum pure bulllllllllllllshitttttttttttttttttttttt I'm from literally the other side of the globe and I still get to vote everytime. people are just...

ok the problem is people actually have a life.

It's because you literally don't fucking sleep!
That is actually true. I can go without sleep for 40 hours at least (the last time I could stay up more but I got bored) and survive with like half a meal per week. key is to drink a LOT of water and gently get inside the coffin and get yourself comfortable soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online