Article with no concievable title.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Very interesting read on whats to come in 2012, our history, and spirituality.

note: The link contains, a very intricate post; there are words to read that have great meaning, and they are accompanied by 'recent events pictures' That relate and give an added sense of clarity of the world around us.

May be confusing, may not be. Good read.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12892

edit: its not really a end of the world post, or a spiritual post at all IMO. but thats the best I could sum it up.

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Interesting read especially the part about how technologies started coming into
play after the roswell event and all the dates that tie to it ...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
lolll. sonova he just called you a hardcore fag.

haha!

don't understand the full sentece. but i think i see road or path, so theres a few things that makes sense there.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
just got it, very good point sincock!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
dam. some of these articles have too much bullshit with wordplay and rearranging dates and shit.
SCION. ILLUSION. ILLI..NOIS-E. NOISE. wtf?

Noise - clouding of perception/interference - No ise -> No eyes
ILLUSION > Illu-sion
Sion <-> Nois(e) (sion, scion, zion - variants)
ILLINOIS - the 4 pillars of life Illi + the interference Nois. with meaning? Sion/zion - - capture the young crowd too before they increaese their awareness -> scion

Basically its just the real world relations to the message he was trying to output

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Well can you describe it as best as possible..

I think the literal translation is the road is not the road or something like that, but the meaning is best conveyed in english the way you put it, i think.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Yeah, it is the closest translation. The word 道dao is usually translated as way, or path or road but in the context of the text I quoted, (道德经 dao de jing), it has more and deeper meanings in the sense of the way being your destination also. The dao is one of those mystical concepts that encompass many ideas and as the man says: the dao that can be explained is not the true dao. I guess you could say attaining the dao is analogous to the process of enlightenment in a Buddhist context.
I would recommend finding a good translation of the Dao De Jing, (Tao Te Ching) as anything I add to what's contained in that is just bullshit anyway. I know of one excellent translation by an American woman and a Chinese Daoist master but I can't remember his name. I think her surname is English.

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, it is the closest translation. The word 道dao is usually translated as way, or path or road but in the context of the text I quoted, (道德经 dao de jing), it has more and deeper meanings in the sense of the way being your destination also. The dao is one of those mystical concepts that encompass many ideas and as the man says: the dao that can be explained is not the true dao. I guess you could say attaining the dao is analogous to the process of enlightenment in a Buddhist context.
I would recommend finding a good translation of the Dao De Jing, (Tao Te Ching) as anything I add to what's contained in that is just bullshit anyway. I know of one excellent translation by an American woman and a Chinese Daoist master but I can't remember his name. I think her surname is English.

you're chinese? and if you're not, you can READ chinese? dam. my girlfriend's chinese, can speak it, but can't read anything.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Nah, I'm not Chinese. I can read a bit with the help of a dictionary. It was my major at uni but reading Chinese is fucking hard, too many characters to remember.

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
so. sanova, kontents, and sincock kinda understand chinese. wtf. yet none of you are chinese. just curious. i'm korean btw.

this is my interpretation of that sentence.

(google translate)
Translation: Chinese (automatically detected) » English
道可道非常道 translation

Road can be very Road Road.

Fucking genius. lol.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
nah i tried to dabble in many languages, I usually just see something familiar and go from there. for example i noticed Tao a few times in what sincock posted i thought tao-path/road. then after about 5 mins i realized taoism and that was that