anybody Graduating ???

ill o.g.
if i focus these next couple weeks ill probly make it through sofmore year of high school. THats the peak of my eduxcation though.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Fuck Im Tryna Get my GED I failed The Math Twice Everything Else I passed first Go Round Me and Math Just dont get along at all !

Hopefully Ill Pass one Day so i Can Go to College Or Ill Just have to Apply as a Mature Student .

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
I should be graduating from the community college this semester but I was two humanities courses short. I hate humanities. IT's all good though cause I'm transferring outta there and going to the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago. In three years I'll have a bachelor of science in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering. Then it's on to the Master's degree.

hpnotiq

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
im in the boat with Changalang got like 15 more days left of HS then graduation and a shit load of drinking. and then on to college in Boston..tits

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
LOL....everybodies talkin bout GED's....dam youngters!!......its like, dam....ive been on the college grind for fuckin 7 years strong....shits hard when no body pays for yer ass so u gotta move at snails pace to pay fer shit.......By yo!, Class is right man, that having a degree is a good back up plan....I see it like this: I kno the friends of mine that stopped going to school and they aint doin shit accept partying and wasting away on the couch, or still working that dead end job that dont pay shit,. ....so i figure, if anything im at least being productive with mine instead of how my old homies arent doin shit and ill have a better chance then them to get a nicer job later on.....or at least the odds are more on my side, ya kno?!.............But for real, thats hard to stomach when yer still readin this and yer in highschool talkin bout a GED an shit, thangs change dramatically once you start to realize u gotta do somethin soon or yer fucked.....thats real dude, trust me.

STEEZ

Cloudchamber

ill o.g.
I'll be starting grade "19" in a month. But the worst part is, I still have another 7 years to go before I'll be completely done. Holy crap. I must be an idiot.

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Currently a sophomore in college. I'm ready to be through with it, but there's so many females on campus.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
damn.. graduated high skool 6 years ago.. never went to college tho.. Concrats to my man who just Graduated from Tuskegee university down south.. got that bachelors Degree..thats whats up!!!!

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Graduating from high school on june 17th.

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
had my ceremony today

B.S in Electrical Computer Engineering

start work on monday in NY
not making kanye money but you can get a good job with a degree

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
9zeros said:
had my ceremony today

B.S in Electrical Computer Engineering

start work on monday in NY
not making kanye money but you can get a good job with a degree

Good stuff,
i had to take circuets when i was an undergrand, i hated that shit. Congrats, where are you working, im currently job hunting in NY

class...

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
classic said:
Good stuff,
i had to take circuets when i was an undergrand, i hated that shit. Congrats, where are you working, im currently job hunting in NY

class...

thanks man,

but yeah circuits are no good
the job is at Accenture doing consulting, gonna be a lot of traveling too but it should be fun

members online