anybody Graduating ???

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i finished another semister at community college and i think i'm getting into genetic sciences. I need to take more courses to decide. Congrats Classic! The world needs more people like you who had the whole world against them and still made it. Peace

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
"NOBODY cares about ur shit u lowly undergrad. Kick fucking rocks tool!!!!!"

sigh, I'd respond to this, but I dont want you sicking Young Buck on me.
BTW, that new single "so seductive" u got wit 50 SUCKS.

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Congrats Man I'm Doing My Thesis This Summer For Sports Management From University Of West Florida Are You Going For You Ph.d?

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Ambition said:
Congrats Man I'm Doing My Thesis This Summer For Sports Management From University Of West Florida Are You Going For You Ph.d?

SHit you went to the univesity of west florida??

I went to FSU for undergrad!!!

Nahh i aint doing the phd,
this whole masters thing was just a backup plan. Now with that under my belt i can pursue my dreams in music full time. No matter what happens now i know i will have something to fall back on

class...

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
i'm still an undergrad, i don't start my senior year til' september. i'll be receiving a bachelors of science degree in criminal justice. slowly but surely, i'm gettin' there.

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I have the same plan of getting this slow money and hope to get on with the music my mother graudated from FSU that's my football squad but we need another QB

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
PHD in Fuck ya momma-ology.
Doctorate in Bitch Slapping.
And a Bachelor's in Back Shots.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Unfortunatly still doin my thang...I would have a bachelors in MultiMedia/artstudio, but i changed my major so still i got 2 more years to go now....Figure since im 2 classes away from a minor in art studio only and not multi, ill just do that instead and keep pushin ahead in recording arts.....I hope itl be over soon tho, ive been putin in work for days now....!!!!

Congrats to all who are ready for the nex step tho...

STEEZ

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i didn't finish school.... lol
i am anti instituational education and don't need it to learn at the same time i am going to be entering anu (in canberra australia australia's best uni) to do a digital art course which is from what i have found australia's best music course where tech shit is involved (i know uni trained engineers is brisbane where i am and many don't know shit my knowledge is real world)
i will be entering in with a portfolio
i'm an uneducated hoodlum who brings the strong hustle hip hop flexes my mind muscle

T

The Bastard

dam njsut hearing the word graduation makes me shudder, i was supose to graduate this month, but now im not cuz i couldnt complete this biussness math class. :(

members online