all the breaks

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
just got myself a copy of this nice collection. 300 drumbreaks, remastered and cut on 99 tracks.
its realy worth the money. all those breaks ive been collecting over the years, bad to semi good quality, and here they all come on one single disc. certainly all the classics and lots of less known fantastic drumbreaks.
get yourself a copy and have enough drumsounds for your next 100 beats (if youre into breakbased production)

http://www.onestopbeats.com/cratediggin2.html

peace

C

craveone

sick, thanks for posting this...i'll be on the look out for this one for sure!

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
yea, phatdrumloops is a good point to start with, i learned a lot from that site and had lots of my breaks from there, but sound quality is weak. as they say, their samples are ment for educational purpose, not production

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
mm, id suggest first try, then form an oppinion. the phatdrumloops breaks are not classicaly lo-fi, they are encoded in crappy ass quality, to prevent people from biting what has been dug for so long.
its not like the allthebreaks collection sounds like star wars in thx, its just the breaks are sampled in premo quality, directly from wax, and soundwise improved a bit. however, just a tip

O

open mind

is there a package that i can downlaod from phatdrumloops or must i download every single file ?? i dont have time for that shit i need a fucking package... anyone?

ill o.g.
unfortunetely : no

and mik-p: I have lots of breaks on vinyl , and honestly can barely hear the difference .... nyways I'm glad you're enjoying your new breaks

if you cant hear the difference between those phatdrumloop samples and something off vinyl, you seriously need to go get your ears fixed...

O

open mind

the more ****** up the quality is (in terms of resolution) the more i want it hehe.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
imma say it again, what happened to the fucking art of digging eh??? these peeps putting it on a plate for eveyone, what happened to musical knowledge? what happened to supporting the cats who open dig spots at a loss just for the love? you peeps buying this are killing the culture, not the music, THE CULTURE>> my 2 pennies.....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
imma say it again, what happened to the fucking art of digging eh??? these peeps putting it on a plate for eveyone, what happened to musical knowledge? what happened to supporting the cats who open dig spots at a loss just for the love? you peeps buying this are killing the culture, not the music, THE CULTURE>> my 2 pennies.....

considering digging has become its own subculture, just like graffiti

its a part of hip hop, but the two arent mutually exclusive

if someone opens a dig spot "just for the love" and at a loss, well, thats not my problem. love doesnt always pay the bills.