all the breaks

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
considering digging has become its own subculture, just like graffiti

its a part of hip hop, but the two arent mutually exclusive

if someone opens a dig spot "just for the love" and at a loss, well, thats not my problem. love doesnt always pay the bills.

Well said..

Cats that dig for the love of diggin, shouldn't feel the need to worry about if someone is coppin samples from the internet, or buying them from another source.. Because their digging for the love of digging, and we diggin for the love of making music.

As long as I can make music with it, I'll probably fuck with it.

scizzorhandz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
"the Vinyl Ark"

imma say it again, what happened to the fucking art of digging eh??? these peeps putting it on a plate for eveyone, what happened to musical knowledge? what happened to supporting the cats who open dig spots at a loss just for the love? you peeps buying this are killing the culture, not the music, THE CULTURE>> my 2 pennies.....

WOW KOOL BUT LEMME' BE CLEAR On THIS ONE..............................

I AM A DIGGER' AND WHEN I SAY THAT I MEAN A REAL "CLASSIC" DIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KNEEZ DURTY----------
HANDZ DUSY-----------
ARMZ TIRED------------
MILK CRATE TOTIN---------------

DIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!

I STUDY MY LABELZ, MY ARTIST, MY INSTRUMENTS, MY TIME PERIODS AND MY GENREZ.....................LETS BE CLEAR ON THIS.................................

HERE IS MY DIGGIN (RECORD CARE POST).................
ON MPC-FORUM.....................(as MPC4000XL!!!!!)

http://mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=23589

ALSO HERE IS MY CRATE DIGGIN' VID On YOUTUBE..............

I'M THE BLACK DUDE IN THE BLUE JACKET.............
"THE VINYL ARK"

but I ALSO WILL SAMPLE OFF ANYTHING....................

Kiddz toyz
Software Synths
Hardware Synths
VHS
DVD
TV
CASSETTE
CD
OPEN PARKS n LOCATIONS
--WAV FILES--

ETC.

I Mean Just Think Without Sampling Off VHS or DVD We Would Not Have had ALOT OF WU-TANG CLASSICS.............

tho'

I Do Know That Without SAMPLIN' VINYL WE WOULD NOT HAVE HIP-HOP AS MANY OF US KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!
icon4.gif

SO I LUV VINYL AND OWN APPROX 20,000 PIECES!@!!!!!@$#!*@!!!!!!
icon10.gif

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
is there a link to purchase this on that page? i wanna check out the price and the order page n shit!

Yeah, I can't seem to find where to get all the breaks either. I think towards the end of the article, it talked about finding one on ebay or at a neighborhood garage sale. Can anyone shed some light on where I could possibly pickup all the breaks?

Also, thanks for the dope 300 breaks scizzorhands.

scizzorhandz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yeah, I can't seem to find where to get all the breaks either. I think towards the end of the article, it talked about finding one on ebay or at a neighborhood garage sale. Can anyone shed some light on where I could possibly pickup all the breaks?

Also, thanks for the dope 300 breaks scizzorhands.

No Doubt..........Dis IS What I Do..................!!!!!!!!
icon10.gif