AHHHHH!!!!!!! New akai product

*~Snaelro Wen~*

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
personally i think akai's been slippin......1st they off the 2000xl for the sleezy 1000 instead of made an equivalent machine with update technology and OS....then they make the sleezy 500 which feel is watered down and a waste of money (i dont wanna make beats on the rta bus!)
Last but not least....They're making all these portable, watered down pieces of shyte and not anything that worth talking about. Roland just came out with the mv8800 and whats does akai do??? Oh thats right....they make the f*kin 500 and small as keyboard for computer production. What about their 1st and most loyal consumers who feel in love with the 3000's, 4000's and 2000xl's? Whats up with those half ass pads? Since When does the machine given the title as the "new 2000xl" only has 6 outs MAXED with baby pads and no tilt screen? Akai just lost a customer until they can make something worth while....*tear*

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
by the way the pads on this are not only 12 instead of 16 but they are apparently noticeably smaller than normal mpc pads, so i wouldn't buy this thing thinking it will replace a real mp.

ill o.g.
I'm still looking for a MPD with the pads of a 2000,2500,4000, with tap tempo/note repeat function. That would be shweeeeet!!!!! WTF were they thinking making a MPD 24.....with out note repeat????? That is why Korgs KontolPad trumped their sales IMHO. Step up Akai. That new joint looks cool though.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
personally i think akai's been slippin......1st they off the 2000xl for the sleezy 1000 instead of made an equivalent machine with update technology and OS....then they make the sleezy 500 which feel is watered down and a waste of money (i dont wanna make beats on the rta bus!)
Last but not least....They're making all these portable, watered down pieces of shyte and not anything that worth talking about. Roland just came out with the mv8800 and whats does akai do??? Oh thats right....they make the f*kin 500 and small as keyboard for computer production. What about their 1st and most loyal consumers who feel in love with the 3000's, 4000's and 2000xl's? Whats up with those half ass pads? Since When does the machine given the title as the "new 2000xl" only has 6 outs MAXED with baby pads and no tilt screen? Akai just lost a customer until they can make something worth while....*tear*

Perhaps thou hast missed the 2500? It has all that...

members online