AHHHHH!!!!!!! New akai product

O

open mind

no doubt it looks nice but its nothing special its just a midi controller with keys+mpc style drumpads.

but if it gets hectic on those drumpads the keys might DISTURB the performance moral of the story...

GET SEPERATE DRUMPADS AND KEYS ha!

of course i dont doubt that it will sell like hot chicken.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
no doubt it looks nice but its nothing special its just a midi controller with keys+mpc style drumpads.

but if it gets hectic on those drumpads the keys might DISTURB the performance moral of the story...

GET SEPERATE DRUMPADS AND KEYS ha!

of course i dont doubt that it will sell like hot chicken.

I think you can choose a mode....pads or keys

i dont see the pads and keys combined bad either....especially for a laptop/traveler/space deprived person either

if this was an mpc....id def buy it without a doubt

C

Chubb-E

my radium 61 must go now. this will prolly sell for 275.00 or 300.00. note repeat with mpc swing?..... say what? ......................... IT'S OVER(the search for note repeat is over)... lol

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Novation remote sl is the bomb, that one automaps everything, no setting it up, plug it in and it automatically locks into your host:
http://www.novationmusic.com/product.asp?id=30&Type=1&bArchive

Either that or the M-Audio ProKeys 88, that's got a full size piano keyboard with 14 instrument sounds + midi controller:
http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/ProKeys88-main.html

Not sure which one I'll be getting, if anyone owns either one, get at me.

Already got the MPC1000 with swing and note repeat, so that makes this one kind of redundant for me. The 12 pad set up is honestly not so bad after all, played around with the MPC500 at Guitar Center, not so bad...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
....with note repeat and arpeggio! bye korg, m audio... I have to say though, its a shame they didnt release a model with a bigger key range, 49 just doesnt cut when you can play with more than 2 fingers.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
id like a 61 just to have one...but ive always had 49 keys and been fine with it

ive been hearing from some cat who's supposed to work with akai...that theres going to be a software shipped out with this..thats basically a mpc in software form

another pic below!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 197

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
stresswon your title made me laugh just now.

thank you, thank you

Yeah i got that oxegon 49 joint...really dope...this one still looks like it shits on it..if it has the program change buttons....i'm going to save for it

word, i was gonna copp the m-audio, but now I'll just get the MPD 24 and I already have the oxygen 8 V2,,,so, i'll pass..lol

members online