A good problem...but still a problem

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
OK my grandfather keeps breakin me off with old jazz records 200 at a time. My room is getting full, and these cardboard boxes aint cutting it no more. Plus i have alteast 300 45's

Ive tried the crate thing but my homeboys says they resized them so records dont fit in them anymore(i dont know if its true or not). Plus the crates are to small, i have ALOT of freakin records.

Any suggestions

ALso how to u guys cataloge your records

Author??
Genre??
Date??
Label??

Just tryin to get some ideas, thanks

class....

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
they dont fit in crates anymore, but i stack the crates sideways on top of eachother.

boabmatic

ill o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
Nice boabmatic!!!! plus, i love so much Ikea! Hope you'll get that soon, Classic!!!

i hate ikea but got dragged their by my girlfriend one day and spotted it..... only useful thing i've bought out of there... :)

ill o.g.
I dont know if you got a Staples around you but Staples still carries the crates that are kinda rectangle that fit records perfectly. I got 6 or 7 of them in my room stacked up. Id recommend gettin some of those.

And btw, 45's really suck and just take up space, so in case you ever want to get rid of them just let me know.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
i fucking hate IKEA as well, always women who go there....

i go by genre really OR by LEAD SAMPLES, COMP SAMPLES then BREAKS

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Loose Cannon said:
I dont know if you got a Staples around you but Staples still carries the crates that are kinda rectangle that fit records perfectly.
Word? I get my shits from staples too, but they stick out the top and cant be stacked cuz of that.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
haha, thats so true, women are addicted to ikea.
distance doesnt matter, theyll make it a day trip
once they enter the store you loose all your rights on making any decisions
youll return after 8 hours with a cupboard, some frames and 15 candlesticks, starving to death, cos these hotdogs are not even worth chewing :)

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
^ and what is with the fucking 1 way system....

argos that is another headfuck

C

Carpe Diem

word i hate ikea!!! fuckers built one in cardiff, went in outta curiousity, you gotta walk around the WHOLE damn shop before u can leave...good marketing ish tho...

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Genre first, then Artist.

I got all my Motown seperated for easy listening purpose :p

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Holmzini said:
i just keep them in my basement on a huge shelf.. and grab 20 or 30 at atime ... fuc wit dem and out them back... (but u already know dat)

LOL ur crib has a new nick name, the "bedstye Dugeon" So ur sayin everytime u want new records u gotta hike up all those stairs. U know im to lazy for that shit negro!!!!!

class...