A day in the studio with...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
STOUPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......hands down stoupe cuz he is the greatest producer in rap historyfor me ..no one can make shyt like him..hes original and can sample anything and make it ridiculous...I wud love learning some of his techniques...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
stoupe... wanna grab a beer?

The Konductor

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
A day in the studio with anybody who has recorded good music in any genre would do just fine for me. Thats what I'm lacking badly. Someone I can watch work. I can make up and record drum and synth loops, but I need to be shown how to make those sounds into a record.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Wow, I have a lot of producers on my list who, through the years, have impacted my beat making in one way or the other. But I can name 3 to start and why. First, Da Bomb Squad. OMG! When Public Enemy was on their game, them beatz was outrageous and original. Nobody sounded like them before, during, or since. Second, Timbaland. The reason is he is also original and he got his style from listening to a lot of Drum and Bass records. It also helps that he is from Va. Beach. I am from Norfolk and am proud to say that a bonafide big time producer hails from my beloved Virginia. And Third, Dr. Dre. That brotha makes phat beatz using drum machines, samplers, live instruments, live musicians, etc. He uses everything he can get his hands on both electronic and live performances to get his stuff down. That process has to be amazing to witness. Here is a short list of other producers who I would love to work with: Neptunes, Easy Mo Bee, DJ Quik, Black Moon, Marley Marl, Quincy Jones, Shakespere, Kanye West (uses Ensoniq ASR-10 my favorite instrument), Ali Shaheed Muhammed (A Tribe Called Quest - my all-time favorite group), and last but not least Jay Dee of Slum Village. That nigga's beatz on Fantastic Vol. II were ridiculous especially Players, 2U4U, and I Don't Know. There are many more but I don't feel like writing a book. Love, Peace and Hairgrease!

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
DJ Premier. I just wanna watch how he works and just talk to brotha about everything!

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
^^^Yeah man can't forget about Pete Rock. Just sit back while he works his magic on the MPC.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Hi Tek! I would choose this cat anyday due to the fact that he is more than just a producer, he is a talented sound engineer.. To me his beats just sound the way i want mine to sound, Quality wise...

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
I got to go with DJ Premier...and Just Blaze. Those two will be doing this shit for a long time.