A day in the studio with...

Konvict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
If you could see any producer in the world, dead or alive, work in the studio, who would it be and why?
Id have to go with my mans Alchemist. This dudes crazy on the sampling tip, prolly one of the greatest, and Im sure I can learn a whole lotta shit from just watching and analyzing him while he does his thing. I just want to see what goes down when hes at work, up close and personal. So who would you want to see?
Konvict

C

Carpe Diem

Stoupe (JediMindTricks)

If u aint checked this dudes beats, then go do so NOW!!!

Dudes bananas!

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
stoupe, mannie fresh, alchemist or dj quik... depends where i was really...

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I would like to watch Pete Rock make a track, to see how he uses the sp-1200. I would also like to see 9th Wonder work on fruity loops and see what his setup looks like. And defintly Dre, just to see what his process is like first hand. I just want to see how differnet producers work and get the most out of different tools.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dj Shadow, RJD2, The RZA and Madlib.....Simply because I love the music these people make.

ill o.g.
Id like to see Primo workin on a gangstarr album or go back when he was with 50 on guess whos back. I hear he does the beats live in the studio. Plus you get to see him cuttin for the chorus. That would be real entertainin

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
RJD2 - DJ Shadow

There beats are fucking amazing regardless of whether there's an MC on it or not...

Plus, I want to see how RJ gets so many fucking samples to mesh so perfectly!

Konvict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Loose Cannon said:
Id like to see Primo workin on a gangstarr album or go back when he was with 50 on guess whos back. I hear he does the beats live in the studio. Plus you get to see him cuttin for the chorus. That would be real entertainin
yeah, i forgot about primo. id also like to cop some drum sounds from him. them shits be bangin.
Konvict

btw, who is stoupe?

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
I think I want to kick it in the studio with Just Blaze, The Neptunes, Alchemist and probably somebody like Easy Mo Bee, really any of them producers from the early '90s (Beatminerz, Lord Finesse, Pete Rock etc.)

-Roy

ill o.g.
stoupe is a dude from Jedi mind tricks I havent really heard much from them so I can't judge but as for me I'd like to kick it with mmm Havoc or Dre.

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i gonna have to say stoupe or dre... the one has that raw hip hop sound (stoupe) the other one is just amazing...