50 and Styles P speak on Hot 97

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
what interveiw was u listening to? he basically said its a grave yard for people who so called can't make it on the majors so who ever on it in his eyes can't cut it on a major he did say that right? some people will take them things the wrong way plus he more or less said that cam don't want it with him shit is corney to me pushin dudes albums back? i guess that shit might have been threatening his sales or somebodies on that label

First of all, yeas i was listening shit i posted it didn't u catch 50 talking bout how he was feeling dip set ant he was basically sayin the only thing at koch was the dips, second of all the grave yard thing is 100% tru and artists on koch do know that even in the styles p portion of the interview he said the magors aint for him. if u take things the wrong way would u want someone to explain cuz obviously he doesnt understand cam never gave 50 the chane wit his ranting, on top of that he never formally said anything to cam to spark the bull i think people so used to 50 beefing that they don't understand som ish comming out his mouth and all take it as disrespect. shit u saw how 50 PUNKED the koch Gm im sure he couldn't do that to the hea of any major. And the Cam dont make no sense because 2 weeks ago he was boycotting Koch wit kayslay. ..... ash is right ppl are making too much of this shit but any adult listening can see how childish cam was as apposed to styles how HAS a REAL beef wit 50.