50 and Styles P speak on Hot 97

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
styles sounded ignorant right there although i like him as an artist.. i cant front on 50 i really like dude... music aside, he makes the moves that i always envisioned other artsists making... hes one of the few artists in this rap game that really has a firm hold on the business side of the game and really has control of his money and knows what the fuck he is doing. I think hes got better business sense than jay-z imo. esp when you consider the amount of time hes been a mjor artist. Styles is a great artist along with the rest of the lox but them niggas love to sign without reading the paper then complain about the bogus deals they keep making for themselves. Being street is about more than being out on the corner, its about your hustle skillz and ability to make moves to improve your situation.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
yeah I applaud 50's business sense. But he's an arrogant fuck. And comparing his rise to Jay's is unfair. Cause Jay was really the first to do what he did as far as running a record label. Plus the real smart ones are 50's bosses, Em and Dre. He makes paper...but he's still a runner for bigger dogs. I just hate the fact that he thinks nobody could fuck w/ him. Money aside....he aint shit. And I agree 100% w/ what P said. He'll take the respect over the money. All the money in the world apparently can't buy 50 happiness...cause all he does is try to get at other rappers. As much doe as he makes he shouldn't even care what's goin on w/ anybody else.
We should start a petition to have Nas "Ether" him for real. Put that soft shoe nigga in his place once and for all.

B

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
yeah I applaud 50's business sense. But he's an arrogant fuck. And comparing his rise to Jay's is unfair. Cause Jay was really the first to do what he did as far as running a record label. Plus the real smart ones are 50's bosses, Em and Dre. He makes paper...but he's still a runner for bigger dogs. I just hate the fact that he thinks nobody could fuck w/ him. Money aside....he aint shit. And I agree 100% w/ what P said. He'll take the respect over the money. All the money in the world apparently can't buy 50 happiness...cause all he does is try to get at other rappers. As much doe as he makes he shouldn't even care what's goin on w/ anybody else.
We should start a petition to have Nas "Ether" him for real. Put that soft shoe nigga in his place once and for all.

B

rather be at peace and broke......then to be arrogant n wealthy

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hahaha... Cam'Ron was high as fuck. And acting stupid also whatever he was on :D He really shouldn't count on publicity stunts nomore. Instead pay some money for known producers and you back in the game man... haha. Still Killa Season > rotten apple and mobb deeps album...

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
styles sounded ignorant right there although i like him as an artist.. i cant front on 50 i really like dude... music aside, he makes the moves that i always envisioned other artsists making... hes one of the few artists in this rap game that really has a firm hold on the business side of the game and really has control of his money and knows what the fuck he is doing. I think hes got better business sense than jay-z imo. esp when you consider the amount of time hes been a mjor artist. Styles is a great artist along with the rest of the lox but them niggas love to sign without reading the paper then complain about the bogus deals they keep making for themselves. Being street is about more than being out on the corner, its about your hustle skillz and ability to make moves to improve your situation.

i agree 100%

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
cam'ron is wack as fuck.

now i will listen to these audio segments.

T

The Bastard

its unbelievable how much camron can act like a little kid. u gotta wonder what the fuck is wrong wit sum1 when they are grown men and they act like that. but one of the top dogs of koch records came to my school one time and spoke to my media management class. it sounded like the dood on the phone in this interview but im not 100% sure. the dude basically promoted kool g raps album the whole time

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
jim jones sold the same amount as banks lol hats off to styles he told it like it was if 50 gonna shut dips and d block down he should just do it and stop gettin on the radio and talk about it and theses dj's really like to instigate shit its terrible to hear this silly shit

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
funny thing 50 never ment to diss dips thats the thing ppl fail to notice this was all cam acting up cuz they were getting props from 50 ..... dunno wats up wit dudes plus its to the point that an opinion can get u in trouble radio...... argg

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
what interveiw was u listening to? he basically said its a grave yard for people who so called can't make it on the majors so who ever on it in his eyes can't cut it on a major he did say that right? some people will take them things the wrong way plus he more or less said that cam don't want it with him shit is corney to me pushin dudes albums back? i guess that shit might have been threatening his sales or somebodies on that label

members online