4th deciple Killah Preist Beats Style..

Y

Young Casius

Yeah i been heard the Pretty Toney album before i even posted my first reply. And still and all that doesnt mean that the nigga is back. Trust me i was a die hard Wu fan in they prime but them niggas got too arrogant and lazy wit it so......Naturally their had to be some other people who step to the plate and thats what happened.....but even back then there were other crazy producers out there killin em. So the fact that RZA production went downhill during this time isnt too far fetched. Its just that alot of people dont like to admit this because they may think that they are putting him down or something but a spade is a spade and i'll admit that he got some hot joints on Pretty Toney but like i said before that doesnt mean hes got his mojo back. LOL

Y

Young Casius

erkl said:
alecia keys sucks
d12 sucks..
when there music starts getting mixed with my favs it will be a sad day.. but it wont.

mike tyson is the shit!

Alicia Keys Sucks??? Since when? Alright now i can see D-12 sucking but come on now. And also i was just mentioning those name just to show the versitility of the nigga who produced their tracks.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Cassius....he lies dormant but if he has to step up....anyhow I still like to hear tha old sKool cut up underground shidd though....even some of the Pete Rock underground collabos is hott man....my favorite site to listen to a lot of below ground or new to drop soon above ground is undergroundhiphop.com especially if I wanna cop sumfin new...anyhow does anyone know whatever happened to Cipher Divine???? that was a good spot to get underworld tracks....
but anyhow heres some linx...some good some old some bad...but mostly good ones
http://www.mrblunt.com/?sec=archives&page=fotw

jnxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
just cause kanye produce's for 'everybody' don't make him greater than the rza.
rza isnt in his prime as of late, but the production on his last album was greater than kanye's whole career(and i like kanye). give kanye and rza the same soul sample, its a fact that rza will flip the iller beat everytime...

kanye can make good beats, but rza has made masterpiece's...dont ever compare the 2.....not untill kanye does something much more impressive then an overated college dropout. and saying kanye is more versitile than the rza is rediculous.