2 Ideas for Collaboration Listing page

For upgradin the Collabs i got another two ideas , i know you aint got time so i tried to shorten it .

In collab listings , most names have ILLien under the name , or a signature , so for finding for example a Old School Beatmaker or a Trapper you gotta open each profile and look for info , and they mostly dont have any . I red the rules of collab listings and These two ideas may make collabs easier , Maybe im expectin so much from the forum but :

1 : If Members could grade themselves from 1 to 4 when they wanna be on collab list , like :
Someone who's lookin for any collaboration with any rapper or beatmaker , be grade 1
Someone whos only looking for Beatmakers or only looking for rappers be grade 2 ,
Someone who needs a beatmaker/Rapper for a specifc type of hip hop ( like trap ) be grade 3
Someone whos looking for something Too specific , for example a singer/Rapper or who can play the Guitar or ... be grade 4 .

So when someone is looking for someone else to collaborate with , can easily find someone useful .

2 : If each member that wanted to be on Collab list , wrote a short Text about his/her sitiation for collab instead of Custom Title, like is he a beatmaker or a rapper , what kinda beatz does he make , what software he works with and ... and That appeared under the name in collab listings ( like custom title , but more Specific ) , finding the best collaboration would be Way too easier .

And if none of these works , and you are on collab list , please make your custom title more specific , so when someone is looking for a beatmaker ( assuming you're a beatmaker ) , find you easily .

Thank y'all , sorry for bad language and If i write Alot about ideas for forum , is because i love it .

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Thanks for the tips! These are things I've been meaning to do anyway, I just needed to be reminded. I actually just added "location" under the names.

As for the other stuff, I'll see what I can add. Sometimes it's a bit difficult because of the forum software I use, but also the information needs to be filled out by the members. Not everyone does that, so it will only work if members actually put their info.

members online