Swine flu

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Yeah the Swine flu has nothing to do with eating any type of pork, swine, pig, ham, or whatever you want to call it. The virus was passed on from being around an infected pig to a human .... then that human is passing it on to other humans ... so on and so on.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Yeah the Swine flu has nothing to do with eating any type of pork, swine, pig, ham, or whatever you want to call it. The virus was passed on from being around an infected pig to a human .... then that human is passing it on to other humans ... so on and so on.

Yes, this is true. You can't get influenza from eating the meat of an animal that suffered from it. The influenza virus is NOT alive in the meat of the animal, it needs a living host.

Anyway, it's quite scary and I hope it doesn't get any worse.

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Yea, I just heard it's possibly arrived in Norway too. Better not ruin my summer. I'm going to Spain in July, so it better be gone by then, haha.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You all know that it's a virus engineered by the U.S. Government, in order to do population control? Instead of faking a reason to go to war, they create a virus and watch it spread. They can't afford to send out more troops so this is the next best option.

At least that's what 2Good and Stresswon are thinking!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
You all know that it's a virus engineered by the U.S. Government, in order to do population control? Instead of faking a reason to go to war, they create a virus and watch it spread. They can't afford to send out more troops so this is the next best option.

ef u!,,lol,,who knows. I would never rule;e that scenario out...but I like evidence.

jawanza malik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yo im buggn out cuz a brotha like me is suppose 2 be goin to mexico in july!!!
But lucky i got trip insurance. So if it get to nuts i get my doe bak & get a hdtv lol!!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.

lol

The Bush Administration supposedly was ready for something like this. Before that administration, we were not as prepared as we are now as per yahoo. Also, the number one company that has the vaccine that specializes in influenza has this man as a key shareholder.

Look under "Business"

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Maybe this is just the media's attempt to scare the public over a harmless issue - I haven't heard of any deaths so why the big issue? (If there are any deaths, please do correct me.)

i'm sayin....word up. Mufuccas like,"it's just normal flu symptoms". Who knows, maybe the media is being manipulated so that we can worry about the fly supposedly coming from Mexico when at the same time there is all kinds of bullshit goin on at the borders. just like, SARS, Avian, etc...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Maybe this is just the media's attempt to scare the public over a harmless issue - I haven't heard of any deaths so why the big issue? (If there are any deaths, please do correct me.)

149 casualties due to swine flue, all in the age 14 to 21...

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
lol

The Bush Administration supposedly was ready for something like this. Before that administration, we were not as prepared as we are now as per yahoo. Also, the number one company that has the vaccine that specializes in influenza has this man as a key shareholder.

Look under "Business"

149 casualties due to swine flue, all in the age 14 to 21...

I think death dont matter when $$$$ is involved...

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.

you sir seem to have missed my post.

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
I love pork

- Pork fried rice (Chinese)
- Pork chops
- Ham

Heard bout the swing flu, shook my head as its ridiulous and didnt think
twice about it ...

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
This thread just isn't processing for me. Pig is God's gift to the world. Bacon, ham, pork chops, pork filets, crackling... Jesus, it's just about the most useful creature ever to live.

...... and furthermore, let me add: Prosciutto, pancetta, capocollo, kielbasa, smoked ribs, jamon, pate de campagne, kranski, salami, saucisson, jagerwurst, mortadella, BBQ Ribs, ham hocks, trotters, kaiserfleisch, speck, knackwurst, andouille, soppressata, porketta, thuringer, chorizo, coppa. landjager, lard, guanciale, pate grandmere, fromage de tete, lap chuong; mmmmmmmmm

members online