Lets make it official!

• warzone (apr 26-27) signup begins in...

Who's your pick?

• Alicia Keys

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Rhianna

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Beyonce

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
What? Alicia - 36/26/44

That's what I'm talking bout... yeah!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
You can see the amount of makeup on Beyonce in that pic...Not a fan..

Alicia...36/26/44? That's a lot of ass.....Not much up top...but who cares when there's an ass like that..

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
You can see the amount of makeup on Beyonce in that pic...Not a fan..

Alicia...36/26/44? That's a lot of ass.....Not much up top...but who cares when there's an ass like that..

Co signed!!!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Alicia Keys......she got that lil hood swag to her.....Beyonce (although the more attractive) would worry more about her looks when you're beatin it...Alicia Keys looks like she would take it and be rough with it..

Rhianna....LOL even though the bitch is dope, she doesn't fit in their category..
i dunno... for me, Alicia is prettier, but B aint ugly... a nice physique always make the face look better... they both have it all.

lets see what u guys think 10-20 years from now...lol

da relic

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
How about throwing a bit of Cheryl Cole into the mix...

cheryl-cole1.jpg

cheryl_tweedy_2.jpg

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
b. hands down. and ill say it again enthusiastically as i am watching this concert that came on tonight after the cowboys raiders game. wow. all i gotta say. she can move in ways that i cant explain. word to benny buku for throwing shakira in the mix. shes my other fantasy broad

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
id go with alicia. that thickness just kills me. rhianna aint bad either. yes shes a buttaface but her body is bangin. I can do without B. i agree with Fade it seems like i would get annoyed by her face due to the fact that shes on tv every 0.00000214 seconds. lol.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah it was about Rhi, AK, and B, but we can throw whoever in the mix...as far as the poll....AK is the winner by far...the chick is just dope! Personally Id take Lisa Raye over all of them. Somebody needs to post her pic on here (prefer...one from the back!!). This chick is str8 fire. but anyway post whoever you like, color dont matter....

dac

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Ok heres the correct answer...Id like AKs face on Bs body with Rihannas eyes and that sexy voice! With that combo, you cant go wrong.

lol,
dac