I'm Not Trying To Hate But ...... Baby Bash?

O

o.Prime

And on a similar note, does anyone have an opinion on this Frankie J dude, I mean I think they are trying to pass him off as hip hop but im not too sure.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
If they got you likin' the hook or the song then this is just an example of "if you hear it enough then you will eventually aquire a taste" Its being forced feed to the public and everyone is feeding into it. So what is a hit you ask? .... any song with 6 figures behind it in payola. Yeah I remember when dude was in Latino Velvet. I'm from the bay area so I know his background. His music has always sounded elementry. I might retire from this music shit if this guy sells 1 million copies. That would prove its all bullshit.

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
well see im from the bay and we got a shit load of latinos out here all tryin to do the same 93-98 style frisco shit rap he blew up on the stregnth of bein from vallejo like e40 bash did alot of underground stuff with paople i know and they love him, he did the houston shit because of spm,overall bash is just a way of these bay kids to hold on to fame and they push his sales over the top for the sake of it. i personally dont like it but, he didnt start out doin this sweet shit he started out do his norteno/gangsta rap shit and thats what hes loved for, not many kats got that far being a northern soldier so from the eyes of the gang bangers out here hes a legend, thats why he got where he is now... but that dont qualify him to be considered hip hop, he needs to drop his image and go back to the streets and stay underground. it seems to me more and more kids follow this mainstream crap and scream to keep it real.. his beats are can as fuckkkkk and he cant flow to fill a thimble but, hes got bay love and thats what counts, his people wanted me to shoot him a beat for some "different shit" but6 i cant see doin it even ghost producin it..... i did two tracks for my cousin and he was talkin bout bash and javi p gettin on it, so i took them tracks right back... i cant have my name on shit i dont feel, ya dig, so ffffffffkkkkk em' they were pissed and ended up gettin some kid to make a beat on the spur of the moment, wack!!!!! im gonna let em beg for a while..... he ha ha!!!!

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I hate that fuckin song soooo much

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
ain't no need to hate Tim D.He already made it.Please,...Please,...Congradulate

E

Equality 7-2521

i would have read more posts but i felt sick when i saw the original attatchment

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Im not hating, but if i dont like then i dont like it, i cant help it lol. Good for him i hope he makes millions, my best wishes to Baby Bush or w/e

nospe

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
FUCK THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!!!!!!!
I can go on the streets of Americas Hoods and get anyone walking by and tell them To sing some trendy ass pop, love, rnb, hiphop, shit
dress em in the trendyest hip hop gear and give em a catchy ass hook to sing! example- eeiii eeei uh ohhhhh, right thurr right thurrr, holidae inn, suga suga howd ya ge so fly?
All Bull- It aint gonna help anyone in the hood in everyday life !
they make it so 12-22 year old white girls could think " their down wit da hood"
Am I right?

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
That hatin shit ain't good dude

(the_terrorist)

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Re: Re: I'm Not Trying To Hate But ...... Baby Bash?

Originally posted by ToneEsharp
I can answer this question it is all about charisma and having a marketable person. example you think they signed brittany cause she can sing (haha can we say AUTO TUNE).

Word. Look at J.Lo, Madonna, Lil Mo,,,,they barely have a tune, but with a lil help from the studio and an image,,,BAMF! Instant star,,well except for LIL Mo, she's hella ugly! The list goes on and on,,,,ezpecially in the rap world! What do we have today? No lyrical talent,,,Cam? Nelly? 50? NOPE! It's all glamor and hype,,,,

I think before I finish my demo, I'm gonna shoot myself 9 times, change my Jersey accent to a durty south accent, wear pink clothing and rent diamond jewelery, diss my moms, join the bloods/cripts, curse in every bar I write, wear a bullet proof vest, pack guns, drive a bullet proof suv, call myself a THUG then hire a Bodyguard, once i get sick of writing rhymes I'll have Jay write em for me,,,,,