Sticky Beat This! Theme Suggestions

That roulette thing would be nice too if you could just roll it for fun without battling. Like, dont know what to do? No inspiration? Check the roulette, roll, get some random samples and maybe some instruments.
for fun is all good and all, and would probably be better for the idea. But how does one win a badge if its not competitive? I need to more badges to aspire to winning here, help me out ffs.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
But how does one win a badge if its not competitive? I need to more badges to aspire to winning here, help me out ffs

@2GooD Productions turning up to the ill requesting more badges

notting-hill-carnival-parade-elderly-white-man-with-beard-dressed-B48Y7Y.jpg

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Just may as well pop out 3-5 samples and say pick one and make a beat for a beat this. Thats the non-programing way and gives diversity in the beat this.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Phonk (/fɒŋk/ Listen ) is a subgenre of hip hop and trap music directly inspired by 1990s Memphis rap.[1] Mostly present on the SoundCloud platform, the music is characterized by nostalgic funk samples, often accompanied by vocals from old Memphis rap tapes. The genre typically takes samples from early-1990s hip hop, combining them with sounds from jazz,[2] and deploys distorting techniques such as chopped and screwed to create a darker sound.

In theory it kinda sounds nice, tbh.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Phnkr --- it's where you and Arvin met to indulge in your erm, 'situation' ...
And yet you somehow know about it.
Phonk (/fɒŋk/ Listen ) is a subgenre of hip hop and trap music directly inspired by 1990s Memphis rap.[1] Mostly present on the SoundCloud platform, the music is characterized by nostalgic funk samples, often accompanied by vocals from old Memphis rap tapes. The genre typically takes samples from early-1990s hip hop, combining them with sounds from jazz,[2] and deploys distorting techniques such as chopped and screwed to create a darker sound.

In theory it kinda sounds nice, tbh.
Sounds like a lot of work.

members online