Sticky Beat This! Theme Suggestions

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Next theme is: THE MOB. And theres nothing ya ll can do about it.

godfather GIF

My challenge flip idea would make a good beat this theme.
Or a rhythm roulette type deal, goes like this.
Involves a little programming by @Fade (sorry fade).
For the battle there is a selection of samples, say 10 or 20. On the page during signup you have to press a button 3 times, it will randomly select 3 of the sample tracks which we then have to make our beats with.
Dont know if that could be implemented easily, but I do like the idea, even if I stole it.

EDIT: the rhythm roulette thing might be better as its own battle type

Battle Points: 153
For the battle there is a selection of samples, say 10 or 20. On the page during signup you have to press a button 3 times, it will randomly select 3 of the sample tracks which we then have to make our beats with.
Dont know if that could be implemented easily, but I do like the idea, even if I stole it.
That would be awesome

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

EDIT: the rhythm roulette thing might be better as its own battle type
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I have better shit to do like change the cat litter.

Good idea though. How about every time you go to the signup page it just shows 3 random samples? So you could just reload the page until you see what you like.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I have better shit to do like change the cat litter.

Good idea though. How about every time you go to the signup page it just shows 3 random samples? So you could just reload the page until you see what you like.
I think we should be stuck with what it has chosen, being able to refresh until you get what you like is a bit like cheating.
Finding 20 samples every time could be a pain so just use the sampleflip archive if needs be, throw in some curveball samples and it could be a challenging idea.
Might be too challenging though, the sampleflips are a bit quiet these days

Hm i see people beefing about not getting a good sample. I dunno. Good idea still.

But almost be like a no theme essentially, as peeps wouldn't know what's being flipped, unless the samples are displayed for people to check.
I think for fairness then everybody should have to work with the same 3 random samplrs fade can do a sample reveal or something, then we work with what comes up

members online