Beat This! - July 28-29, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's everyone gassing me up all of a sudden? :LOL:o_O

If I enter you're all gonna be disappointed - and not for the right reason!

Genuinely not gonna be handing yous that guaranteed L.
Genuinely not trying to bait you. Just thought a G Funk comp would play out differently. But no worries. Anyway it's nice to be wanted Iron Keys, just think of all these young men who want to play with you ;-)

Battle Points: 153
I'm not whining, man :LOL:
You have been, for weeks now.

angry marlon brando GIF

Stop Fkn whining man, who cares if its not ''battle ready''

As you can you see everybody cares about you just entering, showing love but you keep cornering yourself like a little slushpuppy. Snap out of it big dawg.

That being said, i was working on some other music and didnt have time for a G Funk 'type trap beat' any more..dammit :cautious: On a nighshift right now, soon as i wake up got a few hours to get some sort of beat done..ill try to come up with something i hope. If not, wont be entering unfortunatly :poop:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
I know people probably lowkey thinking I'm sitting on some absolute banger. But I'm really not :whistle:

If I was I'd either say so or say nothing.

just feel y'all gone be mad disappointed when I don't post some hyped up entry you're expecting.

I know people probably lowkey thinking I'm sitting on some absolute banger. But I'm really not :whistle:

If I was I'd either say so or say nothing.

just feel y'all gone be mad disappointed when I don't post some hyped up entry you're expecting.
I dont think people care if you have an absolute banger or not, they just want you to stop making excuses and just get on with it. Stop whining, you have been whining about trap beats winning and no trap will be in this battle. This battle is the opportunity to put your music where your mouth is. Just do it.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
I dont think people care if you have an absolute banger or not, they just want you to stop making excuses and just get on with it. Stop whining, you have been whining about trap beats winning and no trap will be in this battle. This battle is the opportunity to put your music where your mouth is. Just do it.

Haven't been whining at all, I just I don't have a beat for it :LOL: people overreacting.

Whining about trap? so is T Pain, so is Dr Dre, so is the top trap pack trap producer guy, and so is about 30% of this forum.

What makes you so sure trap won't be in the Beat This? My original plan for if there was ever a G Funk beat this was to make trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online