ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Actually, yes.
Angry No Way GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
People be thinking I'm "the one to beat", but the beat I'd enter if I do won't even place ha.

I think people will actually be disappointed.

That's not something self-deprecating, nor moaning about the battle.

I just don't think it's a battle kind of beat.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Make a new beat and stop over thinking it bro. You are Iron keys not whining keys, so light up the fire and sharpen that iron, it's time to make G funk great again!

I'm not whining, man :LOL:

The beat I've made I really like. It just ain't really something that would suit a beat battle i don't think.

My soul don't seem to be making battle-type G Funk beats even if my mind wants to.

I'm in a new evolution. May I long keep evolving.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
You need to have a smoke and stop that panick attack. Take some valium or breathe in a bag or something.
And then just enter the damned battle.
You can't let the fear of what might happen rule your life. That shit will make you turn into some kind of simp, and then suddenly you are finding yourself apologizing for always apologizing, and even the ugly girls will be friend zoning you. So don't say I didn't warn ya when that happens.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
You need to have a smoke and stop that panick attack. Take some valium or breathe in a bag or something.
And then just enter the damned battle.
You can't let the fear of what might happen rule your life. That shit will make you turn into some kind of simp, and then suddenly you are finding yourself apologizing for always apologizing, and even the ugly girls will be friend zoning you. So don't say I didn't warn ya when that happens.

I ain't got no fear of the battle lmfao. I just don't have a battle type beat ready.

I tried making something different for yas last night, it started off dope was improvising some colddd af melodies. Then when i decided to record i just lost them, couldn't re-find the funk.

So haven't really got time to make something for it.

I can't believe this comp is G Funk and I might not be able to enter! Been away on work last two days so don't think I'll be able to give man birth to a beautiful G funk beat at this rate. I do have a demo track from three years ago but it's a bit pony.
In an ideal world I'd be going toe to toe with @Iron Keys, he'd drop some very slinky beat and I'd drop a banger. Alas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online