Your favourite Dre beat

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
we know hes put a hell of a lot of work in, but whats your fav dre beat out of all his masterpieces.

for me i think it would hav to be still dre, but nuthing but a g thang comes close.

ill o.g.
big egos is def my favorite. That vibe i get off that track every time i hear it is perfect. it can change my mood whenever i hear it.

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
stjoeben said:
Scott Storch did the STILL DRE beat.

no scott storch didnt DO the still dre beat, he did the keyboard for it, like he did do for many tracks on 2001 such as the watcher, fuck you, big egos, lets get high, bitch niggaz, murder ink, unless you wanna call each of them scott storch beats.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Me, it's definetaly Gd'Up from G-unit. I don't know why this song doesn't get all the hype it deserves, i don't know if it is sample though, but it's fiiiyyaa

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
still dre comes in at a close 2nd but-

gotta go with bad intentions off the wash soundtrack it's so dope. i like all the instruments he used. xxplosive is real sick. fuck were talking about dre has he every made a wack beat- that kid

PhleX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
prolly some of his synth shit, nothing but a g thang, body guard with obie then some of the old hard banging shit like whats the difference, bitch please(did he do that?)

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Nothin but a G Thang, it's ridiculous, he simply took the sample and barely added anything, NOT EVEN A DRUM, he just make the drum a little harder. I lost soooooo much respect for that track when i heard the sample. Like I could put the original track and you would say: Yeah, you putin oldschool dre shit!

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
There are so many Dre joints that I could call favorites. Dre is one of the few producers that can give you a whole album full of favorites.
I have to give it up for "Funky Enough" w/The D.O.C. It was simple, but damn effective for the time and fit perfectly with the D.O.C.'s style of flow.
ONE

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Nutin but a G thang, Xplosive, the shiznit would be some...

and, a more recent joint... The Watcher