You done fucked up
ill o.g.
mini moog

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
that mini moog is ill.

scott storch uses it. I believe thats the 1,236th time i've said that on here.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
lol man i'm about to get rocks heaved at me... but i dont think i've heard anything from the minimoog (that I would recognize like, "oh shit, that was DEFINITELY a mini-moog).

I went to the website and heard some samples but... nothing even close to what I thought it'd be. Even some of those demo songs sounded a lil.. eh i dunno, i'm not knockin it cuz i know its how you use it and what you do with it, I think i need to have the thing in front of me to realize its potential.

O

open mind

5th Sequence said:
lol man i'm about to get rocks heaved at me... but i dont think i've heard anything from the minimoog (that I would recognize like, "oh shit, that was DEFINITELY a mini-moog).

I went to the website and heard some samples but... nothing even close to what I thought it'd be. Even some of those demo songs sounded a lil.. eh i dunno, i'm not knockin it cuz i know its how you use it and what you do with it, I think i need to have the thing in front of me to realize its potential.
yep u gotta tweak it.but the presets are not realy bad sounding its a good start point.

Phi'Zik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
About the minimoog :
Forget Arturia'minimoog , try MiniMonsta from OhmForce: this is the best minimoog emulation actually. I don't work for them but it's really the funkiest ( bass and lead )

top Vst :
- Kontakt
- Battery
- Minimonsta
- Electrik Piano / Loungelizard
- Reaktor !!!
- DubSiren

O

open mind

Phi'Zik said:
About the minimoog :
Forget Arturia'minimoog , try MiniMonsta from OhmForce: this is the best minimoog emulation actually. I don't work for them but it's really the funkiest ( bass and lead )

top Vst :
- Kontakt
- Battery
- Minimonsta
- Electrik Piano / Loungelizard
- Reaktor !!!
- DubSiren

DAMN! that minimonsta MOOG plugin is amazing thank you very much for mention it.i tryied it and i felt in love with it and yes its way much better then arturia minimoog.

O

open mind

what has more instruments KONTAKT or REAKTOR? wich one should i get?

Phi'Zik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
open mind said:
what has more instruments KONTAKT or REAKTOR? wich one should i get?

REAKTOR is like a vst engine, u can create/download/update vst-fx or vst-instrument. Every Native instruments plugs are based on the Reaktor's engine. If you just want a basic sampler: Kontakt is ok, but if you want to discover a new dimension by creating your own instrument/FX : try reaktor.

members online