Young Jeezy

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
This is a question to all my ppl from the South.

First of all afta listening to him a few times i really started to soften up to Yound Jeezy Im usally not to much into Souther Rappers unless its Face, Luda, or Outkastt but this guy is dope for some reason, Neway I recently heard that Jeezy is getting Bigger than TI I was just wondering if theres any truth to that.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
I told yall cats that jeezy album was the truth...

Anyway nahh he aint bigger then T.I casue T.I has been at it longer. Besides his album jeezy had a classic mixtape called trap of die, he just started making noise in mid 03

T.I. on the other hand has been grinding hard since 99, that cat was everywhere in the south, ive seen him prefrome numerious time in hole in the wall clubs, Thats why T.I has such a loyal fan base in the south. He dosent need to sell a record outside the southern states and he will still do well.

So no young jeezy is no where near T.I's level, if it wasent for T.I grinding i doubt young jeezy would exist

class....

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm still perplexed as to why Young Jeezy is being pushed so hard. I think he sucks. The beats he's rocking over are dope.

Yet I can't deny he's growing on me.

I put him in a class with the following:

Vordul Mega
Vast Aire
Snoop Dogg
50 Cent
Lloyd Banks
Prodigy

This class is called shitty emcee's I like for fucking bizarre reasons.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Did a search for him in my mp3 collection for young jeezy, found one track with fabolous.

too much bling bling and weak punchlines, but that's commerical rap in a nutshell nowadays.
and fabolous was better and kinda made him look worse.

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
HAVENT HEARD MUCH FROM HIM, BUT THE REMIX FOR WITH JIGGA FOR
'GO CRAZY" IS HARD, JAY MURDAS THE TRACK, and eventhough y.jeezy aint the lyrical you just sense the realness in that song.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
here is the remix

WORDAMOUPH said:
HAVENT HEARD MUCH FROM HIM, BUT THE REMIX FOR WITH JIGGA FOR
'GO CRAZY" IS HARD, JAY MURDAS THE TRACK, and eventhough y.jeezy aint the lyrical you just sense the realness in that song.

Yep, that shit is dope, here is the track
http://iap-tv.com/music/gocrazyremix.ram

but it aint even close to some of the heat on the album, honestly the other cat rappin needs to get cut out. But jeezy and hova bring it.

honestly i like the the orginal better, it short and sweet....

class..

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Class i bought the album it is tough fo sho!! The only thing that pissem me off is the sample from go crazy i almost made the same shit... fyck dope cd jeezy dope

fat joe anf jay on the same track, WOW that deserves it own board dem niggaz dont like each other. WOW this is real???

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
jeezy got a following down here like crazy.....when trap or die 1st came out, every car that rode by was playing that shit = all u heard was "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, THATS RIGHTTTTTTT"

members online