Young Jeezy

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I got that Young Jeezy yesterday which is pretty hot after you prepare yourself for all the drug talk. But I seen him on rap city with wack links and he said that Jay-Z was on the album I have listended to it front to back and read all the credits someone please tell me there is a hidden track with Jay is on it or it is a case of false advertising to boost sells

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Thats fucked up. They found the same sample that i used. But mine is better, fuck that. Just go to youngjeezy.com and let it play. Check out my video here on illmuzik, the first song that comes on. I fuckin hate when shit like this happens. Good looks 50 Cal.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Thats fucked up. They found the same sample that i used. But mine is better, fuck that. Just go to youngjeezy.com and let it play. Check out my video here on illmuzik, the first song that comes on. I fuckin hate when shit like this happens. Good looks 50 Cal.
My man in atlanta had the same shyt happen with his beat.....That second single after Lean Back from the Terror Squad album. I forget the name of it but He had the same exact beat like 3 years ago. He said he let one of TS peeps here it and all of sudden it appears on one of there albums.....

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:

I think it's the same sample from Mobb Deep 's Amerikaz Most Wanted, so don't feel to bad, someone already had it before you lol.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
I think it's the same sample from Mobb Deep 's Amerikaz Most Wanted, so don't feel to bad, someone already had it before you lol.
Nah its not the same one dog.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
i just listenned to it , it's not the same true, but it so sound a like.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I'm Down, Fly Me In From London A-team Style

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Word, ill beat him with my "Producer-Be-Good" stick.