Young Gunz

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
HAS ANYONE HEARD THE ALBUM YET. WELL I GOT THE JOINT AND THE TRACKS JUST BLAZE DID ARE STRAIGHT FIRE. HE IS A BEAST ON THE BOARDS

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I didn't care much for their first single "Can't Stop" but I did hear the snippets and the beats are nice. Do they have any skills though? It seems like everything coming out of Rocafella besides Kanye is recycled Jay Z or Dip Set blah blah....

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
KINDA THE SAME AS DIP SET BUT A LOT BETTER YA KNOW. THEY HAVE A LOT MORE SKILL BUT THEY DONT TALK ABOUT THE SAME THINGS AS DIP SET THOUGH. U JUST GOTTA LISTEN TO FORM YOUR OWN OPINION

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
can't stop won't stop was appaaalllliinnggg.... but i'll be looking forward to see if they can make anything better than that atroscity... on the other competely random hand... any1 got the lexxx diamond project...

da_rippa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
chris is nice enuff to hold his own. neef on da other hand is da weaker of da duo. but da two of dem do got talent.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
heheh DOC DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN!!!

CamCreationz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
When I first heard 'Cant Stop' I was like 'what the hell has beat making come to?!' It wasnt a conventional beat at all....then the more i heard it being played on the radio (OVERPLAYED) I started to realize it was a catchy little beat. They wanted to focus on their rhymes. While not Jay-Z they do offer a fresh style and approach. Some like it some dont. Personally Im diggin that 'No Better Love' joint.....'My niggas like her' hehe. Tight werk.

members online